With X-Sign Manager and Player, you can easily set up the video wall environment with BenQ Smart Signage. You can see the following 1x3 video wall for example.
1. Pair all devices which are used for video wall with X-Sign Manager.
2. Go to Channel Management to create a channel to add these devices to the channel.
3. After the channel is created, select the channel and choose the icon.
4. Below is a brief introduction for creating the Video Wall.
A. Extend the content to all devices or set each device to play the same content mode.
B. Set the resolution for each device. You can also customize the resolution yourself.
C. Decide the Panel Area, H (Horizontal) x V (Vertical).
D. Assign each display's position in the Video Wall.
E. Enable the bezel correction function for BenQ Smart Signage's display margin.
5. After all configuration is set, click Confirm.
6. Set one Android box for installing VideoWallController apk. Then put the Android box and all devices in the same subnet.
7. Select VideoWall Devices info, and you will see all devices for Video Wall on the list.
8. Now you can use the Video Wall channel to schedule for playing the content.