2. Click the drop-down menu for the type of template you want to use and then click icon for the template you want to use for your project. A new page with the template will automatically be added to the project and displayed in the canvas window.
Note: The template must match the orientation and resolution of your project settings. To modify your project settings, refer to Opening an X-Sign 1.x project file for more information.
3. Alert text in the template by double-clicking the text box in the canvas and typing in your own text.
4. You can replace images or video files by selecting the item in the canvas, then click on the Button in the Content panel. Select your own image or video to insert into the bounding box.
5. You can customize widget information by selecting the respective widget in the canvas, then adjust the settings in the Content panel.
6. You can move objects on a page by selecting on the bounding box in the canvas and dragging it to the desired location.