In this section, we'll explain how to manage content in X-Sign, control the player, and set up playlists.
X-sign 2.0 / X-sign 2.6.0 / Manager
Updating device Player remotely
2020 / 08 / 24
With X-Sign Manager, you can easily update X-Sign Player on your devices remotely. Click here to watch the demonstration video.
1. Go to By Device, then click X-Sign Player Update.
2. You will see a list of devices available to be updated. Select the device(s) you want to update.
3. During updating, the playing process will temporarily be stopped.
4. After the device is updated successfully, it will be removed from the list. The device will be updated to the latest version of Player.
5. If the device is offline, the system will wait until the device is online and send the update request.
6. If you want to update Player, you have to reboot the device or the device can't play content normally. Go to Device control page and press Reboot under Power. Refer to Controlling the device remotely for more information.