X-Sign Designer Interactive template can help you create interactive content in a few steps. It will be the best solution for BenQ smart signage IL series (with touch function).
1. Launch X-Sign Designer, then choose New Interactive Project.
2. Choose the template style you want to use. Set the name and path for the file, then press Confirm.
3. Press Map View, and you can see the structure of the template.
5. On Layout page (Level X), click Category Generator to change the layout.
6. On Content page (LX), double click Import images to import the content to Category Generator.
7. Below are other functions of Category Generator.
A. Change the order of the items. Drag and drop the item to change the order.
B. Change the image source.
C. Change the display strings here.
D. Enable Touch Report to see the touch analysis report on Manager. You can enable/disable all by pressing the top-right button.
E. Set the visible area for the picture of items.
F. You can also right click mouse to delete it. Once you delete the item, you also delete related subpage(s) which can’t be recovered.
G. You can preview the page. You can scroll to see the whole page.
8. The number of items you import into the template will automatically generate the related next layer.
9. On Layout page (Level X), you can insert a widget. It will apply to all related Content pages (LX). You can't insert any widgets in Content page (LX) separately.
10. On Layout page (Level X), you can also remove a built-in widget in the interactive template. Once the widget is removed, it can’t be recovered.
11. On Content page (LX), you can set the content for a built-in widget.
12. Enjoy creating your interactive project with our interactive content.