1. To manage the calling system, select Advanced Application > Calling System.
2. Click the panel to manage the calling number.
3. Enter the corresponding number on the queuing widget in X-Sign Designer for the panel and click Next.
4. The current number to the panel is shown on the screen.
5. You can also edit the number by clicking other function buttons.
6. To restart the queuing number, select Number Restart and click OK.
7. The queuing number is restarted.
8. To set the period for the next queuing number, select Setting number period, input the number, and click OK.
9. The number period is set.
10. Select Shortcut for more information about how to add a shortcut to the desktop.
11. To log out, select Logout and click OK.
Note: “Equipment status error” message occurs when the equipment is not online.