Once you have completed a project, you can add a music file to play in the background when the project is displayed. The following is an introduction to adding music to the background of a project.
To add music to a single page in X-Sign Designer:
1. While the project is in Edit Mode, go to the Audio panel and toggle the With Background Audio switch to the on position.
Note: Make sure no bounding boxes are selected in the canvas in order to access the Audio panel.
2. Select the button to import a music file. Choose the mp3 file from your hard drive and click Open.
3. You can adjust Volume in the Audio panel.
To add music to an entire project in X-Sign Designer:
1. While the project is in Overview Mode, click the music button at the top of the canvas.
2. Choose the mp3 file from your hard drive and click Open.
3. You can replace or delete the mp3 file by selecting the following:
A. Replace - You can replace the audio file by clicking on the file name and selecting another file from your hard drive.
B. Delete - You can delete the audio file by selecting the trash icon.
Note: The audio file will play on a continuous loop for the entire duration of all the pages.