1. In X-Sign Designer, click on the icon to add an API widget, and you will be prompted to select the name of the API table(s) you have created in X-Sign Manager. See Creating an API table in X-Sign Manager on page 38 for more imformation.
2. You can drag the API widget anywhere in the template.
3. You can resize the table by double-clicking the table. An editing window will pop up. You can change the current column width or all row height.
4. You may set the properties of the API widget in the editing area on the right panel.
5. Click Choose data to arrange the data format. Choose the format and click Confirm.
6. You can edit number and currency under Number Format.
7. You can choose to display the table header by setting Show table header to on.
8. After setting the format and properties, you will see the changed outline.
9. You can also add another API table to the existing template.