2. To customize the project settings, configure the following items:
A. Project Location - Select the folder where your project will be saved.
B. Project Name - Create a name for your project.
C. Project Orientation and Resolution - Choose the layout and size of your project.
D. Panel Area - Adjust this setting for creating a Video Wall project.
3. Select Confirm to create the new project file.
4. To adjust the project settings after a project has been created, click Modify in the Page panel.
5. To import media into your project, click the Image or Video button in the Basic Tool panel.
6. Select the media file to import and click Open.