When operating several devices in Local Delivery Mode, you can set different schedules for each display to broadcast content. Devices are first added to a channel and then a schedule is set for that channel. Below is an introduction to setting a schedule in Local Delivery Mode.
To create a channel in Local Delivery mode:
1. Launch X-Sign Designer and select Local delivery.
2. In the Device Window click CHANNELS, then click Add Channel to create a new schedule.
3. In the Add Channel window you can select the following:
A. Name – Enter a name for the channel to be broadcast.
B. Description – Enter a description for the channel to be broadcast.
C. Add Device – Click Add Device to add displays to this channel. In the pop-up window select the checkbox next to the device(s) you want to add and click Confirm.
D. Remove Device – Select the device you wish to delete from the channel and click this icon.
4. Click Confirm to create the channel and click OK.
To set a schedule for a channel in Local Delivery mode:
1. In the CHANNELS window, select the channel you want and click the icon to add a schedule.
2. Click Add Schedule to create a new schedule for the channel. You can create and edit time blocks in the timetable by clicking and dragging.
3. Choose the project you want to play in the schedule and select the start and end time. Press Save to continue.
4. Click Local delivery to deliver the schedule to the assigned devices in the channel.