1. In X-Sign Designer, click on the icon to add a timer widget, and you will be prompted to place the timer widget.
2. You can drag the timer widget anywhere in the template.
3. You may set the properties of the timer widget in the editing area on the right panel. You can switch the count mode to Countdown and Count up. You can also switch mode to Calendar Mode and Repeat Mode.
4. Countdown shows a sequence of backward counting to indicate the time remaining before your scheduled end time.
5. With Calendar Mode, you can select start time and end time. Open calendar by clicking the start time or end time button. Click Confirm to finish setting.
6. Countup shows the adding of time. It starts at 0:0 (minutes: seconds) and counts up to your scheduled end time. With Repeat Mode, the counting will occur everyday between the start and end time repeatedly.
7. You can change the display format (Minutes/Seconds or Minutes) and layout (A or B).