Preset audio-visual game modes with 8.3ms@120Hz low latency
3000lm LED high brightness, 98% Rec.709, HDR game compatibility
treVolo stereo speakers with Bongiovi DPS technology
We will notify you when the product becomes available.
We will send you an email once the product becomes available.
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
X1300i will automatically detect HDR10/HLG and display compatible signals by connecting image source to HDMI-1 or HDMI-2 (HDMI 2.0b/HDCP2.2).
Note: To automatically detect HDR content, please make sure your 4K player is sending a compatible 4K HDR signal to the projector.
Yes. You can connect X1300i to Switch, PS5, PS4 and Xbox using an HDMI cable.
You can connect it via Bluetooth:
1. And use it as a Bluetooth speaker.
2. Or, connect to external Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Find out in the video how to turn it into Bluetooth speakers and how to connect it to external Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
X1300i is embedded with the Smart Control App. Once installed, you can control the projector with your own mobile and benefit from its intuitive UI.
Please download “BenQ Smart Control” from App Store or Google Play.
You can select a preferred mode from among FPS, RPG, SPG.
• FPS (First-Person Shooting): Enhances detail viewing experience by revealing all the enemies hidden in the dark shadow, and provides surrounding sound to hear the distant footsteps and gunshot and recognize their directions.
• RPG (Role-Playing): Provides CinematicColor and powerful cinema sound as if in a film-like and role-playing game world.
• SPG (Sports): Provides true colors and live vocal sound to enjoy a live broadcast sports game.