1. Add an item to your cart by clicking on the "Buy Now" button.
2. Next, go to your "Cart". View your items, and then "Checkout“.
3. Before checkout, you can log in as a BenQ member or you can use guest checkout to complete the order.
4. During the checkout process, you can edit your payment, billing address, and shipping address.
5. Once the order is complete, you will get an order confirmation, and BenQ will send an order receive email to you within 24 hours. If you do not see an order confirmation email in your inbox, then please check Email spam folder as well.
Transactions may be cancelled for several possible reasons, such as credit/debit card issues and/or your billing address not matching the one in your credit/debit card info. Please contact your credit card company, check your PayPal/Amazon Pay account, or try again with a different payment method.
Alternatively, you may try again in a short while, as many declined payment issues occur due to temporary banking system maintenance.
Another reason could be because of the age of your email account you used to place your order. You can try and replace with another email address to resolve this issue.
Yes. You can use your tax exemption card on our online purchases. Please place your order and send a copy of the exemption to OrderDesk.US@BenQ.com along with your order number. We will deduct the taxes and refund them.
If your return complies with our return policy, initiate a return with these steps:
2. You should see a "Return Order" button to initiate the return.
3. You will get email instructions and a free return shipping label approx. an hour after request. Please check Email spam folder if you cannot find the email.
4. Once your return is processed, you will receive a RMA number to return the product.
You may request a partial refund on products purchased on BenQ.com that have price reductions less than $100 within 30 days of purchase. Requests meeting these requirements will be approved and issued a credit of the price difference. Please contact BenQSupport.US@benq.com.
We offer a 3 years warranty for the projector and monitor from purchase date when purchased from an authorized re-seller, and 1 year or 2,000 hours for the lamp module.
The lamps, refurbished projectors, refurbished monitors, and refurbished lamps have 1 year warranty from purchase date when purchased from an authorized re-seller, and pre-installed lamp module on refurbished units have a 90 days or 500 hours warranty.
Warranty Regulations: https://www.benq.com/en-us/support/registration-warranty/warranty-information.html