Pre-order will be available to ship starting 8/20
Win Big in True 4K Resolution Paired with Lowest 16ms Input Lag
Game Mode for Detailed Clarity with Optimal Colors in Dark Scenes
3200-Lumen High Brightness, 96% Rec.709, Realistic HDR Gaming
We will notify you when the product becomes available.
We will send you an email once the product becomes available.
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
TK700 is one of our top choices for console gaming. Our TK700 is specially designed for low latency wins in True 4K resolution, aiming to provide an authentic gaming experience with detailed clarity and optimal colors, made possible even in brightly lit living rooms with its 3200 high lumens.
Yes. You can connect TK700 to your Sony PS5/PS4, Nintendo Switch, or Xbox Series X using an HDMI cable.
To automatically detect HDR content, please make sure your 4K player is sending a compatible 4K HDR signal to the projector.
1. Compatible resolution: 4K x 2K (3840 x 2016 in pixels) at 24/25/30/50/60 (Hz).
2. Compatible HDR signal:
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:4:4 supports up to 8bits
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:2:2 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:2:0 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:4:4 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:2:2 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:2:0 supports up to 12bits
TK700 will automatically detect HDR10/HLG and display compatible signals by connecting image source to HDMI-1 or HDMI-2 (HDMI 2.0b/HDCP2.2). Besides, USB-A 3.0 (Media Reader) also supports HDR10.
Note: To automatically detect HDR content, please make sure your 4K player is sending a compatible 4K HDR signal to the projector.
Bluetooth function is run by QS01. If the TK700 you have comes with the QS01 dongle, please make sure it is installed properly and at its most updated version before you connect it via Bluetooth and:
1. Use it as a Bluetooth speaker
2. Or, connect to external Bluetooth speakers or headphones
Yes. It is possible to watch Netflix, depending on the TK700 you have, using either of the following 2 methods:
1. If the TK700 you have comes with the QS01 dongle: You may use your own laptop (Windows/Chrome/MacOS) and the Chrome browser to stream media. First, make sure both TK700 and the laptop are under the same wireless network: WLAN mode, mobile hotspot mode; then click to activate the "Wireless Projection" app on the home screen before casting.
2. If the TK700 you have doesn't come with the QS01 dongle: Use HDMI cable plug-ins and watch with Apple TV/ SETUP BOX/ Game Console/ laptop.
Please note that:
Paid streaming apps such as Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, and Disney+ have copyright protection that prevents mirroring from mobile devices due to policies enacted and enforced by content owners.
For more info on watching Netflix, plesae refer to:
TK700 is embedded with the Smart Control App. Once installed, you can control the projector with your own mobile and benefit from its intuitive UI.
*How to Use BenQ Smart Control App: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9kw3dphwM
To project a screen size of 100", TK700 would require, with max zoom, a minimum distance of 8.1 ft (2.5m); HT2150ST would require a minimum distance of 5 ft (1.5m); TH671ST would require a minimum distance of 5 ft (1.5m)
If you have further questions regarding screen sizes or distances, please use the link below for BenQ throw distance calculator: https://projectorcalculator.benq.com
Or, click on the “Chat” button on your lower right screen for further support.