Remote Work & Learning
Interactive Display | Signage
Please refer to the following troubleshooting steps to fix the issue related to eARC on your projector.
Please check if the HDMI cable you are using supports ARC/eARC.
• If the cable does not support ARC/eARC, please change to an HDMI cable
that supports ARC/eARC.
• If the cable supports ARC/eARC, please go to step 2.
Please check if the HDMI ports on your projector and your device both support ARC/eARC.
• If they don’t, please change to HDMI ports which support ARC/eARC
• If ARC/eARC is supported, please go to step 3.
Please make sure that HDMI Device Control is enabled and Audio Output is switched to Audio Return+ on your projector.
• If they are disabled or not switched to the required setting, please follow
Audio > Audio Output > treVolo > Audio Return+
Display > HDMI Settings > HDMI Device Control > Off > On
• If the settings are already correct, please go to step 4.
Please check whether the audio format you would like to use is supported by your speaker.
• If the audio format is not supported, please contact the manufacturer of your
• If the audio format is supported, please contact BenQ with the following
information for further investigation if there is still no audio from your
speakers even after following all the above steps.
Settings for ARC/eARC on the BenQ projector, input source device, and audio output device.
How devices and the projector are connected.
Model numbers of video source device and audio output device.
Cable length and material.
Audio format from the input source.
Media platform of the input source.
Firmware version running on the projector.
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!