Pre-order will be available to ship starting 8/20
To simplify workflows and make design work more convenient and flexible
OS: Windows 10/11 and macOS 11 Big Sur or newer
Version: Windows V2.2.75 / Mac V188.8.131.52
We will notify you when we have more.
We will send you an email once the product become available.Your email will not be shared with anyone else.
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
1. Display Pilot Win11 system but shows Win10_64
2. When Open PBP and the resolutions 1920x2160 that may occurs flicking.
1. Support Apple Sillicon M1 platform for old models including PD3220U/PD2725U/PD3420Q/PD2700U/PD2705Q/PD2700Q/PD2500Q
(1) Mac Mini/Macbook M1 Pro/Macbook M1 Max cannot sync with the monitor when using HDMI port. We recommend connecting the monitor via USB-C port.
(2) Macbook M1 Pro & Macbook M1 Max can’t recognize two individual monitors with the same model name, as it will lead to the mismatch error on the Display Pilot. While we’re working on a possible solution, we suggest you use the monitor OSD menu or the Hotkey Puck to control each monitor as a workaround, and not use the Display Pilot when connecting two monitors with the same model name.
macOS 11 Big Sur or newer *Apple M1 platform currently supported
PD2705U, PD3205U, PD2500Q, PD2700Q, PD2700U, PD3200Q, PD3200U, PD2720U, PD3220U, PD3420Q, PD2705Q, PD2725U