Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, BenQ America Corp. (“BenQ”) warrants the BenQ beCreatus Docking Station (“Product”) you have purchased from BenQ online store or from a BenQ authorized retailer in the United States on or after September 18, 2023 to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska. If the Product becomes defective during the warranty period BenQ will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. BenQ my use new or reconditioned components or parts to repair the Product, or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
Subject to the exclusions set forth below:
The beCreatus Docking station Main Hardware and Accessary parts will have warranty period of one (1) year from the purchase date by the original retail purchaser (the “Customer”) (except for refurbished units which have a separate warranty policy), parts and labor only (No advance replacement).
If the product is still within the warranty period, BenQ covers all shipping costs. However, if the product is out of warranty, the customer pays return shipping and all applicable repair costs. BenQ will then pay to return the product to the customer. Only valid in US and Canada.
Must be reported within thirty (30) days of purchase. An RMA number must be issued in order to process the replacement. BenQ will replace the DOA unit with a brand new replacement. BenQ will cover the freight charges both ways.
All shipping damages must be reported within seven (7) business days upon receipt of the Product. BenQ is not responsible for the shipping damages reported after such period.
All repaired or replaced parts or products shall be warranted only for the remainder of the original warranty period specified above.
If you purchased a BenQ product in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska, you are entitled to depot repair service during the warranty period subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Depot warranty service is available for all Products purchased and located in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska.
2. You must contact BenQ Technical Support Center at 1-866-600-2367.
3. BenQ or BenQ Technical Support Center will attempt to resolve technical issues over the phone. If telephone resolution is not possible, BenQ or BenQ Customer Service Center will then issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number to be used as a means of identifying the product returned. RMA authorization numbers are valid for thirty (30) days and void thereafter.
4. You must return the product to BenQ unless otherwise directed by BenQ to a BenQ Authorized Service Provider. You must prepay any shipping charges, export taxes, custom duties and taxes, or any charges associated with transportation of the BenQ product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned and assume the risk of lost packages.
5. All returned Products must be accompanied with (i) the original shipping and packing materials, (ii) a description of the BenQ product symptom and (iii) proof of the place and date of purchase. The RMA number must be clearly printed on packing slip and on the exterior-shipping container. All Products must be sent in secured packaging to avoid any shipping damages.
6. BenQ and BenQ Authorized Service Provider reserve the right to refuse and return, freight collect, Products (i) that are not covered by BenQ’s warranty; or (ii) for which there is no trouble found. Products delivered to BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider with an expired RMA may be refused and returned, without prior notice, to the Customer freight collect.
7. BenQ or BenQ Authorized Service Provider will use its best efforts to service Products within thirty (30) days after receipt of the Products at its warehouse facilities. For return shipments of the Products, except otherwise described herein, BenQ or BenQ Authorized Service Provider will pay the shipping cost and retain risk of loss until delivery to the Customer’s location as evidenced by signature collected by carrier. The Customer may designate only one location within the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska for return shipments. BenQ and BenQ Authorized Service Provider are not responsible for shipping or other delays beyond their control.
This limited warranty also does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective (a) due to normal wear and tear; (b) as a result of use of the Product other than for its normal intended use, or other misuse, abuse or negligence to the Product; (c) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by BenQ; (d) by modification of the Product; (e) as a result of service by anyone other than BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider; (f) improper transportation or packing when returning the Product to BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider; (g) improperinstallation of third-party products; (h) improper environment (including improper temperature or humidity); (i) unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, or acts of God. BenQ is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. You are responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media.
All prices, products, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Some states or provinces/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products, and some states or provinces/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. In such states or provinces/jurisdictions, the exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state/jurisdiction to jurisdiction. You are advised to consult applicable state and provincial/local laws for a full determination of your rights.
Please call Technical Support Center to report a defective product.
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm PST