Remote Work & Learning
Interactive Display | Signage
Tablet and smartphone behavior with regard to video output depends on USB-C capabilities. Below is a description of each:
1. If the tablet or phone supports USB-C Alt Mode, the video output is from the
Out 1 port.
2. If the tablet or phone lacks USB-C Alt Mode support, video output is from
the Out 2 port (DisplayLink Presenter must be downloaded and installed).
3. If the tablet or phone supports USB-C Alt Mode and you also install the
DisplayLink driver, then video output is from Out 1 and Out 2 ports mirros
If your phone or tablet does not support DisplayPort Alt Mode, please follow the instructions below to send the video signal to the phone or tablet.
1. On the mobile device, either
a. Go to here to download DisplayLink Presenter.
b. Go to the Google Play store and search for DisplayLink Presenter to
download and install the driver.
2. Connect the Android device to DP1310 through the BenQ USB-C cable. Give
permission on your device to use DisplayLink Presenter.
3. Connect the HDMI OUT 2 port or DP OUT 3 port to a monitor so the video
signal shows on the screen. The order of video signal output is HDMI OUT 2
preceding DP OUT 3.
Attention: Phones and tablets with DisplayLink driver installed will not be able to stream HDCP content. This kind of content includes Blu-ray, DVD, and online-protected content such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Disney + , and YouTube TV.
iPhone and iPad (with USB-C connection):
All iOS mobile devices support DisplayPort Alt Mode, so you can directly connect them to the DP1310 and connect the monitor to the HDMI 2.1 OUT 1 port.
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!