Remote Work & Learning
Interactive Display | Signage
1. Remove all USB devices from the monitor, except the USB-C cable or USB upstream cable (USB Type-A to Type-B cable) and the calibrator that connects to your computer and the monitor.
2. Uninstall the current version of PMU and all other calibration programs
3. Refer to the following image and remove the FTDI driver if your OS is
4. Download the latest version of PMU from BenQ's official website and
re-install the program
5. Key step: When installing PMU, directly connect the USB-C or USB
upstream cable (USB Type-A to Type-B cable) to the monitor and your
computer. Ensure all drivers are correctly installed before proceeding.
6. Reboot your computer and open PMU to check if the software works.
7. If the error message persists, unplug and re-plug the USB upstream cable
(USB Type-A to Type-B cable) or replace it with a new one.
8. If the error persists and your OS is Windows, please follow step 3 to
uninstall the FTDI driver and re-install it. You can download it from BenQ's
If the issue continues, please contact your BenQ local service center.
Problem description image:
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!