1. Connecting with Bluetooth:
• Please go to the list of devices available for Bluetooth connection and select treVolo U.
• If you are using your PC for playing music and videos, please switch the microphone to the local audio device and switch the speaker to treVolo U stereo.
• if you are using your PC for online live classes or conversation, please switch both microphone and speaker to Headset Earphone (treVolo U Hands-Free AG Audio).
2. Connecting with an audio cable:
• Mac or tablet: Sound > Output > Switch to External Earphone
• Windows PC: Audio Settings > Output > Switch to Earphone / Speaker
• If you cannot connect your device with a cable, please test with your 4-pin earphone first. If the earphone successfully plays and records, follow the above procedure to connect the speaker.