Why isn't "Display ID" shown on the device?
"Display ID" will not be shown if the network is not available. Please make sure your device is successfully connected to the Internet.
Why can't I pair my IAM (Identity and Access Management) account with AMS (Account Management System), DMS (Device Management Solution), or X-Sign Broadcast?
Currently, AMS, DMS, and X-Sign Broadcast may all only be paired to one unified IAM admin account. If different IAM admin accounts are used, pairing will fail. For example, if DMS is paired already to an IAM account, you won't be able to pair AMS or X-Sign Broadcast with a new IAM account unless other BenQ services (EX: DMS) are deleted. In essence, AMS, DMS, and X-Sign go together with one IAM account and all need to be unpaired to switch IAM account association.
If you would like to pair software with a new IAM account, please delete the devices in associated BenQ services (DMS, AMS, Broadcast) from the corresponding web site. If other BenQ services are deleted but still encounter a pairing issue, please record the MAC address and contact your local BenQ service center for further assistance.
What is the difference between DMS Cloud and DMS Local?
Please refer to the comparison chart below for the differences between DMS Cloud and DMS Local.
Why can't a display be added into DMS Local?
Why can't the unit be turned on using DMS Local?
1. Ensure that WOL (Wake-on-LAN) setting is supported by this model and enabled on the display.
2. Ensure that the display is connected to the network via the LAN (RJ-45) port. Wake-on-LAN does not work over a Wi-Fi connection.
Why does it show "Display ID is invalid" when I tried to register EasySetting with my device?
Please make sure to check the followings:
(1) Is the network working properly? Make sure to use LAN instead of Wi-Fi for internet access.
(2) Make sure EasySetting whitelist is set up already.
Where can I download InstaShare App for Android/iOS/Windows/MAC OS?
Please refer to the following download sites for the app:
- Android phone/tablet: Search for "InstaShare" in Google Play and download the app.
- iOS phone/tablet: Search for "InstaShare" in the App Store and download the app.
- Windows/MAC: Follow the below steps to download the app from IFP:
(1) Ensure both IFP and PC are connected to the same network.
(2) Open IFP InstaShare app.
(3) Follow InstaShare instructions to download the app.
Does InstaShare support content projection from Chrome OS devices to interactive flat panels (IFPs)?
Yes. InstaShare supports content projection and casting from devices running Chrome OS to IFPs.
How can I install and uninstall the certificate authority (CA) for SSL/TLS encrypted communication such as HTTPS?
How can I set up the touch function in extended display mode?
Please refer to the video below for detailed instructions for how to set up touch functionality in extended display mode.