A USB device or adapter dongle doesn’t work or interferes with other USB devices randomly. How can I make them work properly?
USB 3.0 has been found to cause interference that may hinder the performance of nearby wireless devices in the 2.4GHz band, including RF devices, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
For wireless devices in the 2.4GHz range, we suggest using the USB port on the front I/O. If the connected device's manual recommends a different USB port, do follow those guidelines.
For more details, please refer to the below white paper from Intel.
Why do I get a black screen or connection problem when I try to set up my own web page through the web widget included with X-Sign?
Most web pages use "https" connections. However, if the web site has not passed SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certification, it may display a black screen or have a connection problem. If that happens, please use "http" instead of "https" in the URL to resolve these issues.
Why can't I use the YouTube apk to watch videos anymore?
Why can't a display be added into DMS Local?
Why can't the unit be turned on using DMS Local?
1. Ensure that WOL (Wake-on-LAN) setting is supported by this model and enabled on the display.
2. Ensure that the display is connected to the network via the LAN (RJ-45) port. Wake-on-LAN does not work over a Wi-Fi connection.
How do I upgrade apps for EZWrite 5.0 and X-Sign?
Most BenQ apps can be upgraded online. Please refer to the demo video for the upgrade process of EZWrite 5.0 and X-Sign.
Why does it show "Display ID is invalid" when I tried to register EasySetting with my device?
Please make sure to check the followings:
(1) Is the network working properly? Make sure to use LAN instead of Wi-Fi for internet access.
(2) Make sure EasySetting whitelist is set up already.
Where can I download InstaShare App for Android/iOS/Windows/MAC OS?
Please refer to the following download sites for the app:
- Android phone/tablet: Search for "InstaShare" in Google Play and download the app.
- iOS phone/tablet: Search for "InstaShare" in the App Store and download the app.
- Windows/MAC: Follow the below steps to download the app from IFP:
(1) Ensure both IFP and PC are connected to the same network.
(2) Open IFP InstaShare app.
(3) Follow InstaShare instructions to download the app.
Where can I find the log for X-Sign player 2.x in Windows?
Please follow the path below to find the log file:
(1) Go to C:\Users\User name\AppData\Local\BenQ\XSignPlayer
(2) Select \BenQ\
(3) Select \cache\
(4) Select \crash\
(5) Select \data\
(6) Select \log\
(7) Select "XSign.env"
How do I connect with InstaShare?
InstaShare software is designed to allow seamless wireless presentation and collaboration, utilising smooth streaming of both audio files and Full HD videos.
Users can also mirror and control all digital content across their devices including BenQ IFPs, PCs, tablets, and smartphones, empowering contributors to enrich their sessions with a variety of multimedia resources.
Here is the step by step tutorial for connecting your device with InstaShare.
How long before X-Sign Manager expires will I receive the email notification and what is the frequency for the reminder?
An e-mail notification will be sent 30 days before the expiration date and it will remind the user again 7 days prior to the expiration date.
When will X-Sign Manager send error notifications by email?
X-Sign Manager sends e-mail notifications to inform users about errors when the associated device is offline but there is content scheduled to play.
How can I delete an account from IAM?
How do I setup and configure Active Directory (AD) integration with IAM?
Please refer to this video for a step-by-step tutorial: