What options/functions can be controlled by DMS Local?
The DMS Local software allows you to remotely control/monitor your displays via LAN. It's an effective way to lower TCO (total cost of ownership) and energy consumption for your operation.
This video will show you the function of DMS Local.
How do I delete/unbind the device from DMS Cloud?
If you would like to delete/unbind the device from DMS Cloud, please follow the demo video for detailed steps.
How do I add a device by using unique ID for DMS Cloud?
A device must be added first in order to remotely monitor, control, and configure devices individually or as groups. Please follow the demo video to add a device using unique ID for DMS Cloud.
How do I add a device by using QR code for DMS Cloud?
A device must be added first in order to remotely monitor, control, and configure devices individually or as groups. Please follow the demo video to add device using QR code for DMS Cloud.
How do I use DMS Cloud to control the device remotely?
Devices can be controlled remotely in DMS Cloud. Please follow the demo video for detail steps.
Why does it show "Display ID is invalid" when I tried to register EasySetting with my device?
Please make sure to check the followings:
(1) Is the network working properly? Make sure to use LAN instead of Wi-Fi for internet access.
(2) Make sure EasySetting whitelist is set up already.
Where can I download InstaShare App for Android/iOS/Windows/MAC OS?
Please refer to the following download sites for the app:
- Android phone/tablet: Search for "InstaShare" in Google Play and download the app.
- iOS phone/tablet: Search for "InstaShare" in the App Store and download the app.
- Windows/MAC: Follow the below steps to download the app from IFP:
(1) Ensure both IFP and PC are connected to the same network.
(2) Open IFP InstaShare app.
(3) Follow InstaShare instructions to download the app.
How do I connect with InstaShare?
InstaShare software is designed to allow seamless wireless presentation and collaboration, utilising smooth streaming of both audio files and Full HD videos.
Users can also mirror and control all digital content across their devices including BenQ IFPs, PCs, tablets, and smartphones, empowering contributors to enrich their sessions with a variety of multimedia resources.
Here is the step by step tutorial for connecting your device with InstaShare.