The BenQ InstaShow VS20 is designed to support a single screen with one HDMI output port. However, if you need to set up a dual display conference room with two screens placed side by side, including one screen dedicated to Teams or any other video conferencing app, please follow these guidelines:
- Log into Teams or the desired conferencing app on this screen, which will act as your Host PC.
- Connect the InstaShow VS20 button directly to this screen. The InstaShow VS20 buttons support both Mirroring Screen and Extend Screen functionalities. To avoid screen echo, use the Extend Screen option.
- Install the InstaShow VS Assist app on this screen as well. Use Extend Screen to avoid screen echo. Your InstaShow VS Assist APP will also be installed here.
- Connect the 2nd screen and the VS20 Host Receiver using an HDMI cable.
- The 2nd screen is typically used for in-room attendees and their button presentations.
- Ensure that only the native USB cable provided with the peripheral is used when connecting your USB-based video conferencing devices to the VS20 Host Receiver.
1st Screen & 2nd Screen:
- Share your InstaShow Display (2nd Screen) directly in Teams from the 1st screen.