How can I use Miracast to cast my Windows screen to a BenQ device?
You need to connect your Windows device to the BenQ device before projecting your screen via Miracast. Follow the below steps, which cover connecting to projecting.
1. Connect to all devices to the same wireless network.
2. Press the Miracast icon in the control window on the IFP.
3. On your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.
4. Click on ‘Add a Device’ and wait for the adapter to appear on the list. Select the display device shown as "InstaShare2xxx" (the full name shown on the main page of the projection device).
5. After connecting successfully, press Windows key + P on your keyboard.
6. You will be presented with options on the right of the screen to cast your screen if Miracast is supported.
7. Select Duplicate to start sharing your screen on the projection device.