Please check whether the input signal is in the range of supported resolution and timing. For more details, please refer to the "Timing chart" in the user manual.
Please follow the steps below If the signal you send into the projector is in the range of the supported resolution and timing.
1. Check if the HDMI EDID setting (if the option is listed) on your projector is
compatible with your video source device.
The “Standard” (1080P) option is suggested if your video source device is
able to output 1080P resolution only.
The “Enhanced” (4K) option is suggested if your video source device is able
to output 4K resolution.
• If there is only audio output, please check the content’s HDCP version.
• If it still doesn’t work by changing HDMI EDID, please go to step 2.
2. Check if the screen can be projected by directly connecting your projector
and video source device.
• If it still doesn’t work, please go to step 3.
3. Check if the screen can be projected with a 5-meter HDMI copper cable.
• If it still doesn’t work, the probability of a compatibility issue is high;
please contact BenQ with the following information for further
- HDMI EDID Setting on BenQ projector
- How devices and the projector are connected
- Model number of video source device
- Cable length and material
- Media platform of input source
- Firmware version running on the projector