1. BenQ warrants the product you have purchased from BenQ or BenQ distributor, reseller, or vendor (Authorized partners) to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
2. During the warranty period/terms and conditions as mentioned in this SLA, BenQ will, at no additional charge, replace defective parts or products with new parts or serviceable parts or products that are equivalent to new parts or products in performance. All replaced or exchanged parts which are removed under this warranty will become the property of BenQ.
3. Software-related faults resulting from incorrect installation of software (except where the software is installed by a BenQ), the failure of the product to perform any purpose other than its intended purpose and viruses or bugs shall not be considered as product faults.
4. It is user responsibility to maintain useable archival back-ups of all data and to reload all software following any maintenance or repair work.
5. Parts, products and software not supplied by BenQ, whether installed or attached to the product are not covered by this product warranty.
6. BenQ at its option may invalidate this warranty and/or decline a warranty claim if the defect claimed has arisen for any reason other than defective parts or workmanship. Circumstances in which BenQ may invalidate a warranty claim include but are not limited to the following:
- Accidental damage, misuse, or abuse of the product;
- Use of the product within an improper or inappropriate operating environment;
- Modification of the product that has not been authorized by BenQ in writing;
- The serial number or warranty seal of the product being removed or defaced;
- The product being serviced or repaired by anyone other than an Authorized Service Provider;
- A claim for missing software or accessories not reported within 7 working days after purchase;
- Changes in the normal settings of the product; and
- Normal wear and tear.