1. BenQ warrants the product you have purchased from BenQ or BenQ distributor, reseller, or vendor (Authorized partners) to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Your sales receipt is your proof of purchase of the product and the warranty period commences as of that date or manufacturing date +3 Months, which is earlier. This warranty extends only to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
2. BenQ India does not provide any overseas regional warranty on Projectors, LCDM LTV and DSC. The Overseas Warranty is applicable only for Joybook ( JBK) purchased with International Warranty from an authorized seller. The Overseas warranty is subject to the verification of the BenQ Invoice TW m the country from where it has been purchased.
3. During the warranty period as indicated above, BenQ will, at no additional charge, replace defective parts or products with new parts or serviceable parts or products that are equivalent to new parts or products in performance. All replaced or exchanged parts which are removed under this warranty will become the property of BenQ.
4. Software related faults resulting from incorrect installation of software (except where the software is installed by a BenQ), the failure of the product to perform any purpose other than its intended purpose and viruses or bugs shall not be considered as product faults.
5. It is your responsibility to maintain useable archival back-ups of all data and to reload all software following any maintenance or repair work.
6. Parts, products and software not supplied by BenQ, whether installed or attached to the product are not covered by this product warranty.
7. Availability of service and response-time estimates for any given case may vary according to the remoteness or accessibility of product location.
8. BenQ at its option may invalidate this warranty and/or decline a warranty claim if the defect claimed has arisen for any reason other than defective parts or workmanship. Circumstances in which BenQ may invalidate a warranty claim include but are not limited to the following:
- Accidental damage, misuse, or abuse of the product
- For any bug/dust/dirt appeared on the panel (blackish / greyish) may be appeared due to environmental condition (Sometime rainy days, the panel has temperature, when environment has moisture and air dust (between cell glass and Film) combined together, panel very easy to has this symptom)
- Use of the product within an improper or inappropriate operating environment; like grounding ( earthing) issue, heavy dust; improper shutdown etc
- Non Genuine BenQ consumables were used with the projector
- The installation, maintenance or usage is not as per BenQ standards
- It is defect or damage caused by computer virus attack, natural disaster, use of third party accessories, optional products or consumables
- Improper use / usage not in accordance with product instructions or poor handling by customer
- Unreasonable or excessive use
- Act of God, fire, flood, act of violence or any similar occurrence.
- Modification of the product that has not been authorized by BenQ in writing
- The serial number or warranty seal of the product being removed or defaced
- The product being serviced or repaired by anyone other than an Authorized Service Provider
- A claim for missing software or accessories not reported within 7 working days after purchase
- Images burnt into a CRT display as a result of a failure to use power saving or screen savers
- Changes in the normal settings of the product and Normal wear and tear
- Any form of physical damages and CID (customer induced defect)
- Warranty support will be applicable for the products imported / marketed by BenQ India Pvt. Ltd. only