General Terms and Conditions
1. BenQ Asia Pacific Corporation warrants its Product(s) sold within India to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period, and will at it sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar Product. Replacement product or parts may include new, remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
2. For the purpose of this Warranty General Terms and Conditions, a Product is in which:
a. Manufactured by or on behalf of BenQ; and
b. Bears the registered trademark name or logo owned by BenQ or BENQ; and
c. Distributed or sold by an Authorized Distributor or Reseller of BenQ; and
d. Valid Proof of Purchase.
3. Cross regional or other country Warranty is not applicable. For instance, a valid purchased Product from America is ineligible for Warranty service in India, and vice versa.
4. Product in each coverage country can carry different warranty policy due to the nature of the Product's design, manufacture or expected use.
5. Warranty applies only to the first Customer of the Product.
6. During warranty period as indicated below, BenQ will, at no additional charge, replace defective parts or products with new parts or serviceable parts or products that are equivalent to new parts or products in performance.
7. Software related faults resulting from incorrect software installation, the failure of the Product to perform for any purpose other than its intended purpose and introduced viruses shall not be considered as a fault in the Product.
8. Warranty automatically becomes void if the product is considered as Out of Warranty (OOW) condition.
9. BenQ reserves the right to change terms and condition at any time without prior notice.
Proof of Purchase
1. Proof of Purchase, also known as receipt, invoice, warranty card or authorize redemption letter from BenQ issued upon purchase of the Product.
2. Proof of Purchase in its original entirety, printed in clear and easily identifiable information containing the following:
a. Name of the shop, store, dealer, reseller or authorized distributor; and
b. The date of purchase, also known as invoice date or issue date; and
c. Item description containing BenQ brand name the corresponding description, model and serial number of the Product; and
d. Not modified, defaced or missing portion.
The warranty period for all products will be as specified below. Warranty applies from the date of purchase of Product by the first customer.
Warranty for India
|Products||Warranty Period||Service Term|
All other accessories
1. If you purchased the Product from a BenQ Authorized Reseller, please contact the reseller in regards to your limited Warranty claim. If you are unable to return the Product to the BenQ reseller for whatever reason, please contact us for more supports:
2. Present valid Proof of Purchase. Warranty applies from the date of purchase of Product by the first customer. Warranty card is not compulsory.
3. BenQ reserves the right to regard the Product as Out of Warranty (OOW), or reject Warranty service completely for failing to produce a valid Proof of Purchase.
4. If the Product fails to operate to the specifications and standards of the product model itself, has a latent defect or is otherwise not compliant with the conditions or scope within this Warranty Terms and Conditions within the first Seven (7) calendar days from purchase date, it is regarded as Dead on Arrival (DOA). Please refer to the section Dead on Arrival (DOA) for more information.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
Given the Product falls within Dead on Arrival period and the conditions listed below can be considered as Dead on Arrival (DOA). Failure to meet any one of the conditions, BenQ reserves the right to refuse DOA and apply standard RMA Warranty or Out of Warranty service to the Product.
a. Present valid Proof of Purchase. Warranty applies from the date of purchase of Product by the first customer.
b. Product must not be damaged or considered to be in Out-of-Warranty condition (OOW).
c. Product must include all original packaging and accessories.
Out of Warranty (OOW):
The following conditions define an Out of Warranty Product.
a. Based on the following against the Warranty Period of respective Product:
i. The customers Proof of purchase, invoice or receipt indicating the date of purchase, or;
ii. The manufacture date of the Product from the specification/rating label.
b. Product in Warranty period, including but not limited to the following:
ii. Imported by country or region not in accordance to Product warranty policy set forth within the scope of this Agreement.
iii. Serial number on the specification/rating label is not clear, changed or damaged.
iv. Warranty label or sealed label is changed or damage.
c. Customer induced liability, including but not limited to the following:
i. DEFECTS OR MALFUNCTIONS CAUSED BY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM IMPROPER CARE, MISUSE OR ABUSE OF THIS PRODUCT, OR OPERATION OF THIS PRODUCT CONTRARY TO THE INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE USER MANUAL
ii. DAMAGE OR DEFECT CAUSED BY ACCIDENT, SAND, WATER OR BATTERY LEAKAGE
iii. DAMAGE CAUSED DURING ANY MODES OF TRANSPORTATION, COURIER, POSTAGE, OR MAIL.
iv. DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY MODIFICATION OR SERVICING PERFORMED BY PERSON(S) OTHER THAN BENQ AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER
v. ACCESSORIES, INCLUDING BATTERIES, CHARGER, AC ADAPTOR, CABLES (ALL FORMS) AND OTHER CONSUMABLES
vi. ANY ELECTRONIC DATA LOSS DUE TO MALFUNCTIONING OR REPAIR OF THIS PRODUCT
Limitation of Liability
Except for the warranties set forth herein, BenQ disclaims all other warranties, expressed, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall BenQ be liable for any incidental, special or consequential, damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product, even if BenQ had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the foregoing limitation, for any reason BenQ becomes liable to you for damages incurred by you in connection with this Warranty Policy, then, the liability of BenQ will be limited to the amount equal to the invoice/proof of purchase amount paid by you to BenQ or a BenQ authorized distributor or reseller for the product.