Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting.
1. Remove all USB devices from the monitor except the USB-C cable or
USB upstream cable (USB TypeA to TypeB cable) and the calibrator that
connects to the PC/NB and the monitor.
2. Uninstall the current version of the PME program and all of the
3. Download the latest version of PME from BenQ's official website and
4. The Key Step: When installing PME software, keep the USB-C or USB
upstream cable (USB TypeA to TypeB cable) connected to the monitor
and PC/NB directly, and make sure all drivers are correctly installed
during the installation.
5. Reboot the PC/NB and open PME to check if it can work.
6. If the error message persists, unplug and re-plug the USB upstream
cable (USB TypeA to TypeB cable) or replace a new one.
If the issue still exists, please contact BenQ local service for further assistance.
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!