BenQ America Terms and Conditions of Sale for BenQ Products Excluding Jamboard
IMPORTANT! Your use of this site IS subject to these Terms and Conditions of sale. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. By accessing and PLACING AN ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE, you agree to:
Your purchase activities at BENQ.COM are govern by (a) these Terms and Conditions of Sale set forth herein below and (b) other conditions, information, notice, contents and policy that are provided at this site or obtained in connection with this site regardless through linkage or not (“Additional Conditions”) ((a) and (b) are collectively referred hereinafter as “the/this Agreement”). Such purchase activities include any order, purchase, receipt, delivery or use of any product from BENQ.COM. When appropriate, these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall supersede, any conflicting or inconsistent Additional Conditions. Further, the terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No Alteration or Supplement. All purchase orders are exclusively govern by this Agreement which may not be changed, amended, supplemented or waived, by the use of any pre-printed purchase order forms or any other documentation, and no such attempted change, amendment, supplement or waiver shall have any effect, unless approved in writing by BenQ.
2. Orders. Orders are not binding upon BenQ until accepted by BenQ. BenQ reserves the right to accept or reject any order and to verify any information provided in your order, including but not limited to contacting you via email or phone based on the contact information you provided, or requesting further identification or credit information from you. Notification of rejection shall be notified via email to the email address you provided when submitting your order. We assume no responsibility for issues resulting from such rejection or e-mail notification failure. Further, BenQ reserves the right to limit the quantity of any products that may be requested by you through BENQ.COM. All products ordered from BENQ.COM are subject to availability and if a shortage of any Product in BenQ’s inventory exists, BenQ reserves the right to allocate inventory of such Products among BenQ’s customer orders for such products as BenQ deems appropriate. No orders for delivery to addresses outside US or military base addresses or PO Boxes shall be accepted.
3. Prices and Payment Terms. Advertised prices are in US dollars and exclude shipping and handling charges and taxes unless otherwise noted. BenQ reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. No price protection is offered (i.e. should we lower the price of the product you purchased, you are not entitled to any refund or credit for the difference between the price you paid and the current BENQ.COM selling price.) Payment for the products may be made by credit card unless BenQ has agreed to other payment method. Payment must be received by BenQ prior to acceptance of your order. By submitting your order for processing, you authorize BenQ to charge your order (including taxes, shipping, handling and any amounts described on BENQ.COM before order submission) to your card. If your card cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or canceled automatically. You agree to update your card information to keep it current at all times and without waiver of any rights, we may submit charges for processing even if your card has expired. You must resolve any problem that may arise with payment for your order. Furthermore, by using your credit cards or similar payment method, you give your consent to BenQ America Corp. to use the information you provide to verify and process your purchase transaction through BenQ’s designated third party service providers and for recording keeping related thereto.
4. Promotions. No promotion (e.g., special price discount) is offered by BENQ.COM unless the promotion explicitly provides it. You also agree to comply with all terms and conditions of any promotion, such as quantity and other restrictions or time limits that could expire during your visit to BENQ.COM.
5. Shipment and Taxes. BenQ shall arrange to ship the products to you in accordance with the BENQ.COM shipping policy and separate charges for shipping and/or handling shall be shown on the invoice(s). Shipping and handling charges may or may not reflect actual costs and may be amended by BenQ from time to time. Subject to applicable law, BenQ reserves the right to deliver items acquired as part of your order at different times in the event that they are not available for the shipment at the same time. You must notify BenQ of any damaged or missing items from your order within 30 days after you receive your products. You are responsible for paying all taxes associated with your order, except for BenQ's income. Prior to submitting your order, you shall have the opportunity to review product prices and any applicable sales tax, shipping and handling charges. BenQ is required by law to collect sales taxes for orders shipped to certain states and in other states, you may be responsible for paying sales tax in your state, county, or municipality. When applicable, a separate charge for taxes shall be shown on the invoice.
6. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from BenQ to you when BenQ delivers them to the shipper and risk of loss passes to you when the shipper delivers products to the address you designate. Title to software shall remain with BenQ or the applicable licensor(s).
7. Warranties. All sales are govern by the BenQ End User Limited Warranty (for refurbished products, the limited warranty period is described in Refurbished Product Limited Warranty.) BENQ MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN BENQ'S APPLICABLE END USER LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT IN EFFECT ON THE DATE OF THE INVOICE. BENQ END USER LIMITED WARRANTY (FOR NEW OR REFURBISHED PRODUCTS) DOES NOT COVER NON-BENQ BRANDED PRODUCTS. ANY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO NON-BENQ BRANDED PRODUCTS IS PROVIDED BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER. BenQ’s Limited End User Warranty (for new or refurbished products) is limited to the terms and conditions in it and excludes any statements made on the packaging or in manuals and other documentation and you agree that those are provide and shall be accepted by you for informational and instructional purposes only and not as warranties.
8. Software. All software is provided subject to the license agreement that is part of the package. You agree that you shall be bound by the license agreement once the package is opened or its seal is broken. BenQ does not warrant any software under this Agreement. Warranties, if any, for the software are contained in the license agreement.
9. Order Cancellation or Modification. If an order is processed in error, contact BENQ.COM’s customer service immediately at 1-866-600-2367 for instructions. On a case by case basis and at BenQ’s sole discretion, BenQ may accept an order cancellation/modification request prior to the shipment of the products originally ordered.
10. Return Policies. BenQ-branded products that are purchased directly from BENQ.COM by you may be returned in accordance with BenQ Return/Replacement Policy in effect on the date of the invoice. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your BenQ-branded products you may return it within 30 days from its day of receipt by following the procedures set forth in BenQ Return/Replacement Policy. For a return for refund, BenQ shall refund the original purchase price (invoice price) of products and related sales taxes within 3 to 5 business days after processing and inspection. SHIPPING & HANDLING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Returned products must be in the same conditions as you received them. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY. BenQ shall not accept for return of any products not purchased from BENQ.COM directly.
11. Products. BenQ continually upgrades and revises its products offerings to provide BenQ customers with new products offerings. BenQ may revise and discontinue products at any time without prior notice to customers. BenQ shall ship products that have the functionality and performance of the products ordered, but changes between what is shipped and what is described in a specification sheet or catalog are possible.
12. Limitation of Liability. BENQ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMIRATION, LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR LOSS OF THE PROVISION OF ANY SERVICES AND/OR SUPPORT. BENQ’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE INVOICE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BENQ FOR SUCH PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL BENQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS OR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF BENQ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (OTHER THAN THOSE DAMAGES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF LIMITATION, EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.)
13. Your Representations & Warranties; Not For Resale or Export. You represent and warrant for the benefit of BenQ that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and make the credit card charge on your own behalf or on behalf of any person for whom you are acting as agent and/or that you are authorized to use the password required for BENQ.COM; (c) all information that you submit to us is true, accurate and current and (d) the products purchased from BENQ.COM are for own use only and not for resale or export.
14. Binding Arbitration. YOU AND BENQ AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) AGAINST the other, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (or family members or beneficiaries, if applicable), arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement, BenQ's advertising, or any matter related or arising from the purchase of any BenQ-branded product SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION under its rules in effect (information available via the https://www.adr.org/consumer). The arbitration shall be conducted before a single arbitrator and shall be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between you and BenQ. You and BenQ agree that the arbitration shall be held at any reasonable location which shall be 60 miles or less from the initial respondent’s principle office or main residence by submission of documents. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You understand that, in the absence of this provision, you would have had a right to litigate disputes through a court, including the right to litigate claims on a class-wide or class-action basis, and that you have expressly and knowingly waived those rights and agreed to resolve any disputes through binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph.
15. Technical Support. Technical support assistance is available to you through the BenQ Technical Support Division at 1-866-600-2367 or via email at BenQTech@BenQ.com in accordance with the then-current technical support policies in effect, which may vary from product to product.
16. Governing Law and Attorney Fees. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. The expenses (including attorneys' fees, the allocated cost of in-house counsel, and all other costs that party may incur in the enforcement of this Agreement) incurred by the prevailing party in any such legal action shall be reimbursed by the other party.
17. Force Majeure. Neither you nor BenQ shall be liable to the other for its failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement, except for payment obligations, if such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation earthquakes, governmental regulation, shortages of components, fire, flood, strikes, labor disputes or labor difficulties, civil disorder, perils of the sea, war (declared or undeclared), embargoes, and acts of God.
18. Electronic Notices; Relating to Transaction. Purchase through BENQ.COM is conducted electronically and you agree that we can communicate with you electronically. BenQ may send you email asking about your experience with BenQ, email notices and other disclosures about your orders. You also agree to contact BenQ for order information such as order status or shipping delays electronically (or by other means if electronical communication is not available) and you agree to keep all records relating to your order, including, where possible, printing a copy of your order confirmation page. To the extent allowed by law, you agree that the above replaces and satisfies any law that provides for different methods or timing for your receipt of notices relating to your transaction. BenQ also reserves the right to deliver notices and disclosures by other means such as postal mail in its sole discretion.
19. General and Language. You may not assign this Agreement without BenQ’s prior written consent. If any terms of this Agreement is unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. The failure of BenQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver (express or implied) by either party of any breach of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
20. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
For each visitor to the BenQ website, BenQ' web server automatically recognizes, collects and/or stores information such as the visitor's IP address/Domain name combination and any referring sites. BenQ may use several technologies to accomplish this. Examples of such technologies are cookies and web beacons. When you visit BenQ' websites or advertisements appearing thereon, or use one or more of the BenQ website services, or receive e-mails from BenQ we may use an industry-wide technology called "cookies" which stores certain information on your computer and which will allow us to customize your experience to better match your interests and preferences or to simply facilitate your signing in to use the services. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, we may not be able to restore any preferences or customization settings you previously specified and our ability to personalize your online experience would be limited. Please refer to your browser instructions or "help" screen to learn more about these functions. BenQ may also itself use, or engage third parties to use, Web beacons for researching certain usage and activities on our Website. The information collected by BenQ or requested from third parties through these Web beacons is in an aggregate, non-individually identifiable form and is used to find out more about users including demographic information and usage patterns for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. BenQ may also itself use, or engage third parties to use, pixel tags or other technology to research or track your usage activities with respect to e-mails from us. BenQ may ask you to provide "personal information", meaning individually identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, social security number, credit card number, or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie) which is associated with individually identifiable information, to enable you to participate in contests, on bulletin boards, to fill out a registration, or to order products and services using these sites. BenQ may combine the information you provide on our Websites with information we may collect offline from you or from third parties so that we can more effectively tailor our site, services and offerings to you.
(a) to other affiliated BenQ companies (i.e., (i) BenQ Corporation, (ii) any company of which 50% or more of its outstanding shares are owned by BenQ Corporation, directly or indirectly, and (iii) any company with the name "BENQ" as a part of its trade name) who may want to contact you about products, services or other offerings that may be of interest to you (BenQ and such affiliates being collectively referred to as "BenQ"), (b) with your consent (see paragraph below), (c) as may be required by law or court order, (d) to persons or companies with whom BenQ engages to carry out or provide support for the operations of the sites or our business, or (e) to appropriate third parties, including law enforcement or other government agencies, in connection with a criminal investigation, fraud prevention, or other legal action or if BenQ reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to protect BenQ, its customers, or the public.
BenQ may contact you to provide information about products, services, promotions, contests, or other activities or offerings that may be of interest to you. You can instruct us as to your contact preferences by checking or un-checking the box indicating your preference, as applicable, at the time you register to join BenQ and thereafter by visiting the Your Profile web page, accessing the Messaging Tab and checking or un-checking the box indicating your preference, as applicable. In addition, with each communication you receive from BenQ, you will be given the opportunity to indicate if you do not wish to receive future communications from BenQ.
BenQ may share your personal information with third parties outside of the BenQ group of companies who may want to contact you about products, services or other offerings that may be of interest to you. Each of these companies may have their own privacy policies. BenQ will seek to obtain your consent at the time you register to join BenQ either by an "opt-out" or "opt-in" method, or by other means (such as an e-mail request). If you consent to receiving communications from any of these third parties, you will need to communicate with them directly if you later decide that you no longer wish to receive their communications. If you wish to withdraw your consent from any further sharing of your personal information with third parties, you may do so by visiting the Your Profile web page, accessing the Messaging Tab and checking or un-checking the box indicating your preference, as applicable. To change or update the personal information you ha
please visit Your Profile web page and click on the appropriate tab for the information you wish to revise or update.
BenQ may also collect, aggregate and maintain anonymous information about you, such as your hobbies, interests, purchasing habits, music preferences, and the like. This data can then be used to tailor BenQ Reward's promotions, advertising, and communications to deliver a better experience for you. BenQ may also share such aggregate information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties; for example, to inform them about the percentage of male/female visitors to our site or the percentage of visitors within a particular age range.
BenQ takes great care in maintaining the security of your personal information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures. However, BenQ does not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Notice To/Regarding Children Under the Age of 13
BenQ is open only to individuals who are 13 years of age and older. If you are under 13 years of age, any information you submit will not be retained by BenQ.
BenQ believes that children using the Internet require special protection, and we urge parents or guardians to explain Internet safety to their children.
Parents are urged to spend time online with their children to become familiar with the types of content available on the Internet. Control tools are available from online services and software manufacturers to help create a safer environment for children.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: a) information identifying any third party company(ies) to whom BenQ may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you and your family for that company's direct marketing purposes; and b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please e-mail your request via the Contact link of BenQ website.
16 Jihu Road