In the 1980s, a post office in Nevada renovated their lighting system to make employees more comfortable. These mail sorters were declared to be the most productive sorters in the western half of the country, leading to boost in revenue by approximately $500,000 per year.(inc.com)
The discomfort due to poor lighting, such as migraines, eye strain, anxiety, trouble sleeping and SAD, is harmful to your employees and causes the entire office to run inefficiently. ScreenBar’s customizable and intuitive settings make it easy for employees to choose the optimal lighting for any occasion, improving overall well-being and performance.
In offices with insufficient natural lighting, ScreenBar allows employees to set the lamp to the same color temperature as the sun at any given moment of the day, keeping their circadian rhythms in check and harnessing their energy to be more productive during the day.
According to psychologists Anna Steidel and Lioba Werth, compared to normal office lighting, dim lighting stimulates creative insight and encourages out-of-the-box thinking. With 14 dimmable brightness levels, ScreenBar lets your creativity thrive and leaves you free to use your imagination to solve problems.
• No installation costs (1-minute setup)
• Space saving
• 14 dimmable brightness levels
• 8 color temperatures: Cooler tones help with concentration while warmer tones help with creativity
• Focused workspace lighting
• Personalized settings for maximum comfort
• Built-in ambient light sensor for optimal brightness adjustment
• Protects against eye fatigue
• 40,000 hour lifespan
• All materials meet the regulation in EU Directive, RoHS (2011/65/EU)
• LED is complied with the IEC/TR62778 (the assessment of blue light hazard to light sources and luminaires regulation)
• Global standard certifications: IEC / TR62778 / FCC / Europe-CE / IEEE
Interested in learning more about how ScreenBar can contribute to your company?
Check out how ScreenBar has helped companies in Japan and Germany reach their highest potential, and discover how it can help YOU too:
Proper lighting is the secret to a successful work environment. Concerned about workplace performance but not sure where to start? We are here to help. Tell us about your concerns and let us guide you to the best office solution.
Please contact: us1.digimarket@BenQ.com