BenQ Warranty Policy:
1. Customer can call on BenQ toll free number 1800 419 9979 or send the product details and customer contact details email@example.com to log the complaint.
2. For any BenQ's product fails within 7 days from purchase date with the proof of original receipt or invoice, BenQ will provide 1 to 1 Replacement to end users based on the product's warranty policy after product been verified by contacting BenQ Authorised Service Providers Click here>>). product must be in full packaging & without any physical damage on the product. If the sent in unit is NDF (No Defect Found), BenQ reserve the right to return the original unit to End User.
3. Carry-in Warranty: End Users are requested to send their products to service center to avail warranty service support.
4. On-site Pick up Service: This is available with respect to the product covered by BenQ's On-site Pick up Warranty only and located within local area. On-site pick up service must be scheduled within office hours. End users are required to pay for the extra transportation charge at prevailing price on request of service for non working hours.
5. Preventive Maintenance is not a part of standard warranty support hence consumer should take care of Preventive Maintenance by their own because its requirement is depends on the site condition and environment where the Product is installed and operated. BenQ will provide onsite support only for breakdown calls during the usage of the products.
6. Demo and installation of the Products are not a part of standard warranty support hence no calls will be registered for such requirement. For such requests BenQ extends telephonic support through our technical Help desk i.e. 0124-4501466
For any requirement of firmware upgradation in Video Projectors and Gaming / CAD-CAM Monitors the support will be carry-in only i.e the user should carry the products to the nearest service center.BenQ Authorised Service Providers Click here>>)
*All prices, products, terms & conditions are subject to change without notice. Some BenQ national subsidiary may provide longer warranty period and/or services such as on-site pickup or on-site repair. In such country, the exclusions or limitations of this generic warranty may not apply to you. You may also have other warranties and services that vary from country to country. You are advised to consult your local BenQ Office for a full determination of your rights. Limitation of Liability
Except for the warranties set forth herein, BenQ disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall BenQ be liable for any incidental, special or consequential, damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product, even if BenQ had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the foregoing limitation, for any reason BenQ becomes liable to you for damages incurred by you in connection with this agreement, then, the liability of BenQ will be limited to the amount equal to the invoice amount paid by you to BenQ or an BenQ authorized reseller for the product.