High Zoom bridge type and point & shoot cameraNew Delhi, April 29, 2013
– BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations today launched two new digital cameras adding to its GH series with GH650 in the bridge type category and GH210 in the point & shoot category. Providing the convenience of High zoom and point & shoot delivering innovative imaging effects, these models give the users a sophisticated photography experience with added creativity. GH650:
Featuring 26x optical zoom with 16-megapixel image quality and 22.3mm wide-angle view, the GH650 is set to expand and share your view of the world with ultra-clarity, combining O.I.S. support, 1cm Super Macro Mode and a large 3” 460k LCD screen. The versatile GH650 shoots brilliantly crisp HD 720p videos at 30 frames per second with zoom for fluid movement in fast-action scenes from far or close and an independent recording button provides a quick access to start recording instantaneously so that no precious moment will be missed. GH210:
Another model launched by BenQ is GH210 with 12.5x optical zoom, 4x Digital Zoom with 16- megapixel image quality , 720p Movie Recording and 1cm Super Macro Mode. Compact, slim and stylish GH210 comes with the O.I.S. anti-shake technology to captures crystal clear and sharper images. In addition the GH210 has a MagiQ filter which is designed to add better intensity to photos with heightened contrast and color saturation
The GH series digital camera enhances user experience through wide selection of shooting modes such as:
- Color Filter modes that include LOMO Mode which adds artistic effects to photographs, turning them into artworks with unlimited creativity
- Color Accent allows a selected color in the photo to stay whilst having the rest converted into black and white
- 1cm Super Macro Mode Capturing close-up shots is easy with both GH600’s & GH210’s Super Macro mode captures objects from as close as 1 cm, preserving incredible details and an intimate feel.
- Panorama mode helps to capture splendid landscapes or large group shots. In addition there are some other interesting shooting modes such as P/Av/Tv/M Mode, Speedy Burst, Beauty Enhancer and the Advanced Smart Scene Mode.
“BenQ expands the exciting GH series of digital cameras in India by adding two new models in the point and shoot and high zoom bride type category. With this launch we reiterate our commitment to offer trendy and innovative products power packed special features to capture crystal clear images of your moments of life. Combining the advantages of point-and-shoot cameras with DSLR-like imaging effects both the cameras are unique in its use and will set the benchmark for high zoom digital cameras in India” said Mr. Rajeev Singh, Country Head, BenQ India
The BenQ GH650 is available in black color at a price point of Rs. 11990(MRP) & GH210 is available in red color at a price point of Rs. 7490(MRP). For further information please visit www.BenQ.co.in