New Delhi, August 06, 2018- BenQ ZOWIE officially announces the title sponsorship for the ZOWIE Asia eXTREMESLAND 2018 – CS GO tournament. The ZOWIE Asia eXTREMESLAND is an annual eSports event, which aims to take competitive gaming scene in Asia Pacific to a completely new level.
The registrations for India leg will commence from 6th August and tournament kicking off on 13th August where qualifying team from India will get to face off against the best teams in the Asia Pacific region with the tournament concluding in Shanghai, China for $100,000. As an open qualifier, teams from India will be eligible to compete over a 4-week period qualifying rounds, followed by an on-ground finale event for their chance to qualify for the ZOWIE Asia eXTREMESLAND tournament in China.
The Indian qualifiers will include DIRECT INVITE QUALIFIERS (DIQ) for the very first time in the Indian eSports history where top 8 teams will battle against each other for the top 2 seeding at the Indian Finals. Moreover, there will also be One Online Qualifier and 4 Offline qualifiers which will take place in Gaming Zones at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, and Jaipur.
The dates for the Indian qualifiers will be:
• Direct invite Qualifiers: 13th & 14th August
• Online Qualifiers: 18th & 19th August
• Mumbai Qualifier: 25th & 26th August
• Hyderabad Qualifier: 25th & 26th August
• Bhubaneswar Qualifier: 25th & 26th August
• Jaipur Qualifier: 25th & 26th August
• Decider Qualifier: 1st & 2nd September
• Indian Finals: 6th to 9th September
ZOWIE being the title sponsor of the tournament aims to provide the opportunity for new and lesser known teams a chance to prove their talents.
ZOWIE focuses all of its efforts in providing the best performance for pro- gamers while considering each player’s preference and comfort, as ZOWIE understands the importance of personal preference in professional eSports product matters. All the matches of ZOWIE Asia eXTREMESLAND 2018 tournament will be played on the award winning BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 eSports monitor that packs native 240Hz frequency and 1 ms response time.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2546 eSports Monitor comes equipped with BenQ ZOWIE’s exclusive technology - “Dynamic Accuracy” maintains remarkable clarity during in-game movements allowing for a smoother experience. It also features Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology, fine-tuned to optimize the color performance and increase the visibility in dark scenes respectively.
Key features include:
• Exclusive DyAc™ technology achieves remarkable clarity while providing a different spray feeling
• Native 240Hz refresh rate delivers smoothest ever gameplay experience
• Built-in Black eQualizer technology brightens dark scenes without over-exposing the already bright areas
• To Optimize Gaming Precision, XL2546 is equipped with Color Vibrance which gives you the flexibility to get the color performance.
• Shield helps you focus on the game by blocking out distractions
• The effortless one-finger height adjustable stand provides personalized viewing angles
• S Switch allows you to easily access settings and transfer 3 profiles on the go
• Specially designed frame minimizes reflective screen glare
ZOWIE product experience will be available throughout the tournament. For registrations and more details stay tuned to http://zowieEL2018.lxgindia.com. Get ready for a whole lot of intense gaming and excitement!
For more information on eXTREMESLAND 2018 - CSGO Tournament, please visit: https://youtu.be/-iKb-ozYfXE
About BenQ Corporation
Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life”, BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays digital cameras and camcorders, mobile computing devices, and lighting solutions. Because it matters.
Introduced in late 2008, ZOWIE is a brand dedicated to the development of the best competitive gaming gears available that compliment eSports athletes’ combating performance. From 2015 on, ZOWIE brand was acquired by BenQ Corp to represent the company’s eSports product line that delivers truly competitive experience and enjoyment.