No Software Installation and Execution
Mobile Device Wireless Presentation Compatibility
4 Split-Screen Wireless Projection
We will notify you when we have more.
We will send you an email once the product become available.Your email will not be shared with anyone else.
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
The requested qty is not available
There's 2 ways to turn on "Split Screen" :
1) Press the "Split Screen Key" on WDC20 Button
2) Click "Split Screen" on the InstaShare app.
You can use "Touch Back" on an interactive flat panel under 2 circumstances:
1) The touch panel of the interactive panel works (USB HID required)
2) Connect Host to the interactive panel with a USB wire (USB Touch port on the interactive panel)
1) "Touch Back" supports multi-touch on Windows only. BenQ recommends using "Touch Back" on Powerpoint (Windows).
2) "Touch Back" supports single-touch on OS only. BenQ recommends using "Touch Back" on Keynote (MacOS).
*actual application will vary per software version