Sydney, Australia, September 12, 2013
– BenQ Australia today announced the launch of the Pro Graphics Series, a new range of professional colour management monitors. Featuring G7, Fogra and other printing-industry colour certifications of international ISO standards, as well as a 100% CMYK colour space, 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and processing and Delta E≤2, brightness uniformity function, the monitors are designed to meet the demanding colour quality expectations of art, design, photography and print-making professionals during the process of colour proofing. Together with Palette Master, the bundled colour calibration software co-developed with X-Rite, a global leader in colour science and technology, these monitors effectively improve design and proofing efficiency and lower the total cost of ownership. This makes them an ideal choice for system houses seeking the perfect hardware and software solution for their clients and printing houses in search for top-performing soft-proofing equipment. For content creators, the new
Pro Graphics Series would also make a great work companion, enabling an effective digital workflow with absolute content colour consistency from design to printing.
“X-Rite is pleased to have collaborated with BenQ’s very talented R&D team to develop the Palette Master software for their new PG2401PT displays. Utilizing i1 core technology with additional functionality for power users, such as validation reporting for G7 and PSO, the PG2401PT delivers a very powerful solution that tackles the industry’s challenges of colour calibration, reproduction accuracy and consistency,” said Steve Miller, Market Manager Imaging and Print of X-Rite. “We believe PG2401PT, combined with an X-Rite i1 Pro series and i1 Display pro device, will truly enhance the user experience and optimize work efficiency for imaging professionals.” “Colour accuracy is the key to reliable soft proofing. Recognizing the crucial importance of managing the proofing process effectively and efficiently, our R&D team have worked hard to identify and tackle aspects of coloration that are the most challenging and meet the most rigorous standardized production printing requirements set by world-leading professional organizations in the process,” said Martin Moelle, Managing Director of BenQ Australia. BenQ
Pro Graphics Series, featuring the 24” PG2401PT (1920x1200), is tested rigorously against standard printing charts and real printing house results to achieve the highest colourreproduction quality and accuracy. Several of its distinguishing features include:
Available: September 2013 RRP: $1,499.00 For further information, visit www.BenQ.com.au or freecall 1300 130 336. Ends. Note to Journalists: More information from Toni Ruhle on 0413 721 290 or preferably Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Images available on request. About BenQ
- G7, Fogra and other ISO standard print-quality certifications for print-perfect proofing efficiency and lowered total cost of ownership
- 100% CMYK colourspace and 99% Adobe RGB colourspace to ensure the most accurate colourreproduction
- A 10-bit display panel for the smoothest shading and colourtransitions in natural gradations
- 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and processing for improved RGB colourblending accuracy, resulting in impeccable colourand gray tone reproduction
- Delta E≤2 to ensure colouraccuracy throughout project workflow, providing viewers with the truest impression of the original image while them saving time and money
- Hardware calibration support that stores calibration data generated by the calibrator directly on the monitor’s IC to safe keep the most authentic and accurate calibration results
- Brightness uniformity support that balances brightness and chromaticity for consistent image viewing across the entire display
- Palette Master Software co-developed with X-Rite, is bundled colourcalibration software that can validate calibration according to G7/Fogra/Ugra criteria, making it easy to verify for international printing standards.
BenQ Corp. is a leading innovator of digital lifestyle products, providing an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies. The company offers a broad range of projectors and monitors for any application and market — education, home, gaming, corporate, government, and IT — with cutting-edge models that lead the industry in performance, reliability, environmental sustainability, and aesthetics. Whether it’s interactive digital whiteboards for classrooms, 3D-ready projectors for home theaters, short-throw projectors for boardrooms, or LED backlight monitors for professional gaming, BenQ continues to defy the limits of digital displays. The company’s products are available across Australia and New Zealand through leading value-added distributors, resellers, and retailers.
The BenQ digital lifestyle stands as a cornerstone of the company’s mission of “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with engineering. It is this commitment that has made BenQ the No. 1-selling DLP®
projector brand worldwide, as well as the No. 1 name in short-throw projectors.
More information is available at https://www.benq.com.au/
. About BenQ Corporation
BenQ Corporation is a renowned global trendsetter of connected digital lifestyle devices founded on the brand promise of “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life.” With a keen insight into ever-evolving consumer preferences, BenQ uniquely creates the ideal balance of leading technology and signature design to provide visual and mobile solutions that elevate consumer lifestyles. BenQ continues to delight the world’s consumers with a broad product and embedded technology portfolio spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, digital cameras and camcorders, mobile computing devices, and lighting solutions. About BenQ Group
The BenQ Group is a $21+ billion powerhouse comprised of 16+ independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 120,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group’s vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life.
The BenQ Group companies are: BenQ Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation (world’s top manufacturer of large-size TFT-LCD panels), Qisda Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corporation, BenQ Materials Corp., BenQ Guru Corp., BenQ Medical Center, BenQ Medical Technology Corp., BriView Co., Ltd., Daxin Materials Corp., Dazzo Technology Corp., Forhouse Corp., Lextar Electronics Corp., Raydium Semiconductor Corp., and Wellypower Corp. For more information, please contact
Joshua Edwards / Jack Hung
Tel 02 8988 6503