Please check if a red light is flashing by pressing any button on your remote.
1. Check if the battery has been plugged in correctly and make sure the
battery is not running low
• If the battery is low or out of charge, please replace the battery and
ensure the new battery is properly plugged in.
• If there's no issue with the battery, please proceed to step 2
2. Press any button on the remote control and check the light indicator color
• If the remote flashes blue, please reach out to the BenQ service center in
your area for further assistance
• If the remote flashes red, this indicates that the remote is not connected
to Android TV. Please wait for 30 seconds for a push notification to
appear and allow you to pair the remote with the TV
• To pair the remote control, press the "OK" button on the remote contr
until the light flashes blue.
You may refer to this video for more details about remote control pairing:
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!