TAIPEI, TAIWAN, September 18th, 2014
– BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations and LED monitor expert, proudly announced today the launch of its new special signage display product lineup. The lineup is comprised of three main types of displays – Dual Side, Bar Type and Transparent. Each type of display is designed and built to serve the special commercial information or advertisement display needs in its own way: the Dual Side displays for a wide variety of public information display usages in general commercial venues, the Bar Type displays for added display flexibility in small or narrow spaces, and the Transparent displays for a truly innovative and interactive display experience. BenQ is excited to bring more special signage products into the market in the future, offering the highest display quality, flexibility and reliability. With keen eyes for innovative display design, BenQ will also continue to lead the way to bring better display experience to advertisers and consumers. Dual Side Displays: DH550C/DL550C/DH550F/DL550F
Designed for maximum around-the-clock public information display flexibility, the Dual Side possesses a dual display with dual content and dual brightness accompanied with an aero-thin design. Used vertically or mounted from a wall or ceiling, indoor or outdoor, this digital signage supports a wide range of content demonstration possibilities in a variety of locations, including airports, train stations, transportation hubs, convenient stores, department stores, as well as for replacing traditional light box advertisement with electronic information and advertisement display.
Bar Type Displays: BH280/BH380
- Landscape and Vertical Display Orientation: The Dual Side can be displayed in landscape orientation. It is also optimized for portrait mode, employing a structure featuring more solid fixing points on all edges to prevent “Mura” image distortion common on vertically positioned consumer displays.
- Dual Brightness with Stand or Ceiling Type: The Dual Side can display different levels of brightness, 450 nits or different levels of brightness (450nits/700nits) on a stand or mounted from the ceiling or wall. This gives you up to 4 different usage styles for displaying advertisements.
- Slim & Lightweight: The Dual Side set with its aero-thin panel design is much slimmer and lighter than normal two-side displays. The overall size of a hanging ceiling-type Dual Side display set is less than 25mm, making it an ultra-versatile choice for advertisers seeking to make immediate and more attractive adjustments to the layout design of their store or event information at anytime to grab their customers’ attention.
As suggested by its name, the Bar Type Display Panel has a uniquely long-structured body that is rare to the market. Intended for information display in small or narrow spaces, this display panel is ideal for transmitting information in venues such as transportation centers, government agency offices, bank/post office counters, convenient stores, store shelves and exhibitions as well.
Transparent Displays: TL320F/TL500F/TL650F/TL320C
- Special Proportion PID Panel: The Bar Type posses specially proportioned sizes that are wider than conventional PID panels, making it more suitable for special demands.
- High Brightness Display for Indoors and Out: With the Smart Light function, the level of brightness of this digital signage can reach to over 700 nits for the best viewing quality in multiple environments, even under the sun.
- Superior Reliability for Low TCO: The metal case that wraps around and protects the digital signage is much more reliable than a plastic case. It also offers better support for indoor advertising suspension or use in transportation centers.
BenQ’s Transparent Box displays is an even more rarity in the market today with its duo-display function, which allows consumers to see the actual product inside the box while simultaneously watch the advertisement of the product on the outside screen. Truly innovative and interactive, the Transparent Box displays can be used widely to display new products in store windows, museum exhibitions and even in vending machines. The currently available dimensions are 32”, 50” and 65”. Bigger sizes can be custom-ordered to meet various commercial activity needs.
- Aesthetic Design with an Innovative Appeal: A Transparent Box display with an interactive screen effect can turn ordinary merchandise and image information displays into featured attractions that consumers can’t take off their eyes on. It is a great way to display and promote new products in vending machines and store windows. By utilizing a multi-functional machine, advertisers can take the advantage to interact with their customers and benefit from making a memorable impression
- Rich Inputs & Built-in Speakers for Audiovisual Showcase: The Transparent Display is not only equipped with multiple inputs (VGA/HDMI/SD/CF/USB) to bring an abundance of information before your audience at any time, but also installed with two built-in 2W speakers to immerse them with a truly multimedia display experience.
- Plug-and-Play Content with USB Playback: Transfer contents to be displayed into the Transparent Display via a USB flash drive instead of fussing with cables and complex settings. This feature supports most popular file formats such as MP4 and JPEG for display or playback.
- Open Frame Design for High Adaptability: The open-frame transparent panel allows users to adjust its panel transparency according to the environmental light source and the style and feature of the displayed content. Available in 32”, 50” and 65”, the Transparent Box displays are best used with multiple digital multimedia contents to enrich every visual display.
For more information please visit www.BenQ.com.