The following steps should be performed by an administrator.
1. Go to https://ams.benq.com.
2. Log in with a BenQ admin account.
The BenQ AMS dashboard appears.
3. On the left menu, click User Management.
The User List screen appears.
4. Click SET UP NETWORK DRIVE.
The network drives window appears.
5. Click ADD.
The Add Network Drives window appears.
6. Specify the following information.
This is the drive name the users will see under Network Drives.
This field is optional depending on your network setup.
This is the URL you can use to access the network drive.
7. Click ADD.
The newly added drive appears on the list.
8. Select the drive, and then click APPLY.
Users can access the drive using AMS on any display on the network.
For details, see How to access files from a local network drive.