How to use Miracast to cast my Windows screen to the BenQ device?
You need to connect your Windows device to the BenQ device before projecting your screen via Miracast. Follow the below steps from connecting to projecting.
1. Connect to the same network as the projection.
2. Press Miracast icon in the control windows on the IFP.
3. On your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.
4. Click on ‘Add a Device’ and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Select the display device as "InstaShare2xxx" (the full name shows on the mainpage of the projection).
5. After connecting successfully, press Windows key + P on your keyboard at the same time.
6. You will be presented options on the right to cast your screen if Miracast is supported.
7. Select Duplicate to start sharing your screen on the projection.