CinematicColor 98% DCI-P3 super wide color gamut
4K UHD resolution with HDR-PRO technology supported by HDR10/HLG
100” @ 2.1ft ultra short throw projection distance; up to 120"
We will notify you when we have more.
We will send you an email once the product become available.Your email will not be shared with anyone else.
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
To achieve the optimal installation environment and best visual quality, we strongly recommend that you read through the link below to see if your home environment is suitable for this product!
No, laser TV V7000i/V7050i can only be installed horizontally on a flat surface and supports only front projection and rear projection. It cannot be installed on a ceiling and does not support upside-down projection.
Yes, BenQ strongly recommends that you use a Light Resistant Screen to achieve the best visual quality, especially in well-lit environments. A Light Resistant Screen can increase the contrast, clarity, and overall visual quality of your laser TV. Although darker environments allow for better visual quality.
The defining difference between the V7000i and the V7050i is their exterior color. V7000i is white and V7050i is black. The two models are otherwise identical in terms of specifications and color performance. You can pick the model you like based on the color most suited to your home decor.
To automatically detect HDR content, please make sure your 4K player is sending a compatible 4K HDR signal to the projector.
1. Compatible resolution: 4K x 2K (3840 x 2016 in pixels) at 24/25/30/50/60 (Hz).
2. Compatible HDR signal:
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:4:4 supports up to 8bits
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:2:2 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:2:0 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:4:4 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:2:2 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:2:0 supports up to 12bits
• HDMI Pre 1.4 is NOT compatible with 4K or HDR signal.
• HDMI 1.4 with High-Speed Certification Standard is certified for 4K at 24/30 fps.
• HDMI 2 with High-Speed Certification Standard is certified for 4K at 60 fps.
• HDMI 2.0 a/b with High-Speed Certification Standard is certified for 4K HDR at 60 fps for a great transmission quality. (Recommended)
• HDMI with Premium High-Speed Certification Standard has stricter testing for 4K HDR at 60 fps, and expanded color feature. (Best)
The laser TV V7000i/V7050i supports ARC in HDMI-2 mode. Please follow the instructions below to enable the ARC function on the projector from the OSD menu. SYSTEM SETUP: BASIC > Sound > Audio Return (HDMI-2) > On
As long as the video content supports HDR/HLG, both HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 will automatically detect the HDR10/HLG signals and switch modes without user input.
*Note: Please ensure that the device playing the content and the HDMI cable used both support HDCP 2.2 and HDR so that the HDR/HLG signals can be correctly transmitted to the projector.
Yes. You can connect through the projector with an HDMI port.
It depends on the internet service bandwidth provided by the Wi-Fi router as well as how many competing wireless devices in the environment. If stuttering occurs during projection, please check if Wi-Fi is working properly or it is combusted.
V7000i/V7050i has both 2.4G and 5G channels. We'd recommend switching both your home Wi-Fi router and V7000i/V7050i to 5G channel for smoother connections.
V7000i/V7050i is embedded with the Smart Control App. Once installed, you can control the projector with your own mobile and benefit from its intuitive UI.
Please download “BenQ Smart Control” from App Store or Google Play.
V7000i/V7050i comes with Bluetooth remote control. Make sure the remote control is connected to V7000i/V7050i via Bluetooth, and then hold the mic button on the remote control to start a voice search. You can try to ask: "play Michael Jackson's video", or ask "who is the president of United States".
You can connect it via Android TV's Bluetooth:
1. And use it as a Bluetooth speaker. (The ATV dongle needs to be updated to the latest version for the phone to transmit audio via Bluetooth to V7000i/V7050i)
2. Or, connect to external Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Yes. The laser TV V7000i/V7050i has a built-in audio equalizer so that users can customize the sound output settings based on their preferences.
You can choose from the following sound modes suited for different content: Standard, Cinema, Music, Game, Sport, and User (User mode allows a customized equalizer setting). Please follow the instructions below to change the sound mode from the OSD menu.
SYSTEM SETUP: BASIC > Sound > Sound Mode > Effect Mode
The laser TV V7000i/V7050i is a projector well suited for playing video games. The large screen combined with the high contrast and detail offered by HDR10 offers a superior immersive experience especially in role-playing games (RPG).
However, V7000i/V7050i does not support low input delay crucial for first-person shooter and fighting games. For those types of games, we recommend the TK700STi, X1300i, and Th685i, which are projectors with low input delay capabilities.