TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to people aged 18 and joined the ZOOM webinar 'Producing a Fashion Photography' with Christopher Quyen on the 12th of October 2020.
2. The contest is open to all Australian residents.
3. Employees or agencies of BenQ or their family members or anyone else connected with the competition judging and winner selection may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from BenQ, and related companies, containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 16 of October 2020 at 12 pm AEST. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
8. This is an Australian competition, and only Australian residents are eligible to enter.
9. BenQ Australia accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The competition will have one prize winner. The winner will receive a BenQ SW240 Photography Monitor. This prize includes delivery costs.
11. The winner would be judged by 3 judges from the B2C Product Manager Team on the best answer on 'Tell us in 25 words or less why you want to take home the BenQ SW240."
12. .The winners will be notified via email on or shortly after the 19th of October 2020 and must respond to BenQ Australia within 14 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s prize being forfeited and BenQ Australia shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BenQ Australia shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14.BenQ Australia reserves the right, at any point, to cancel the competition. This means no winners will be chosen, and no prizes awarded. If cancellation does occur, competition entrants’ work will remain their own and not be used by BenQ in any circumstances.
15. BenQ Australia accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
16. The Promoter is BenQ Australia