2019.03.19 by BenQ
There are already 32.4 million huddle rooms worldwide. These private, compact spaces are ideal for letting small teams collaborate and thrive in fast-paced office environments.
73% of meetings involve only 2 to 4 people, while most conference rooms are designed for meetings of 7 or more. Furthermore, 40% of employees spend up to 30 minutes a day looking for a suitable meeting space.
65% of employees feel that at least half of huddle spaces need video conferencing capabilities. Calls with video are more engaging and productive.
32% of millennials use smartphones and/or tablets to collaborate and discuss with colleagues at work. Huddle rooms should let them share with devices they’re familiar with (see“Challenges Presented by Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in Meeting Rooms”).
40% of IT staff feel the biggest challenge in huddle-room management is handling mixed technology from different vendors in one huddle space.
● Easy video calls and hassle-free video conferencing with integrated Apps
● BYOD-friendly design with easy wireless screen mirroring
● Direct Internet browsing to allow searching for information during meetings
● Built-in A/V player with support for USB drive file access and opening documents via WPS Office
● TeamViewer App to facilitate IT remote control
Smart collaboration solutions like smart projectors and Interactive Flat Panels will help to create inspiring, collaborative huddle rooms, and facilitate team-work during meetings.