Кино 4K HDR на большом экране, интерполяция кадров (технология MEMC), режим "Спорт"
Высокая яркость 3200 ANSI Lumens и цветовой охват 92% Rec.709
Вопросы и ответы
We will notify you when we have more.
We will send you an email once the product become available.Your email will not be shared with anyone else.
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
TK810 supports iOS and Android smartphones as well as Windows, Chrome, and MacOS laptops for wireless projection. There are three ways to wirelessly project audio and video content: WLAN mode, TK810 hotspot mode, mobile hotspot mode.
* Due to content protection mechanisms from subscription-based streaming platforms, please note that mobile devices cannot “mirror” or "cast" the content from certain streaming services such as Netflix, Fox+, Catchplay, iTunes, etc.
Content you can cast via Airplay and Chromecast:
1. Photos, videos, and music files on your mobile phone
3. Youtube content
4. Music apps such as Spotify
5. Office docs and email apps
It depends on the internet service bandwidth provided by the Wi-Fi router as well as how many competing wireless devices in the environment. If stuttering occurs during projection, please check if Wi-Fi is working properly or it is combusted.
TK810 has both 2.4G and 5G channels. We'd recommend switching both your home Wi-Fi router and TK810 to 5G channel for smoother connections.
TK810 is embedded with the Smart Control App. Once installed, you can control the projector with your own mobile and benefit from its intuitive UI.
*You can download BenQ Smart Control on Google Play or App Store
Yes. There are ways to watch Netflix:
1. Use your own laptop (Windows/MacOS) to cast . Make sure both TK810 and the laptop are under the same wireless network.
For MacOS, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OLzUGNsHQ
For Windows device, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Gj_XbkZTM
2. View with Plug-Ins: Watch with Apple TV/ SETUP BOX/ Game Console/ laptop with HDMI cable.
Yes. And you just need to set up the YouTube app setting between TK810 and mobile devices.
1. Make sure your Android / iOS device has available 4G or Wi-Fi network
2. Go to Setting in YouTube app installed on TK810
3. Choose link with TV code
4. Go to Mobile device setting on YouTube app and choose Watch on TV > Link with TV code, then enter TV code
(1) Go to “Setting”
(2) Select “Watch on TV”
(3) Select “Link with TV code” and input the code. Your device will be connected