Технология BenQ CinematicColor™ с охватом цветового пространства 100% Rec.709 и сертификатом о заводской калибровке
Истинный 4K UHD с разрешением 8.3 млн пикселей
Поддерживает HDR10 и HLG
We will notify you when we have more.
We will send you an email once the product become available.Your email will not be shared with anyone else.
Sorry, our store is currently down for maintenance.We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience!
The requested qty is not available
According to CTA (Consumers Technology Association), 4K UHD must fulfill the criteria of delivering 8.3 million pixels on the screen. By harnessing the most advanced DLP .47” DMD, W1800 utilizes millions of micromirrors, and the fast switching speed as well as the advanced image processing capability of the DLP 4K UHD chipset to achieve CTA’s 4K UHD specification (8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame), four times the resolution of Full HD 1080p.
DLP 4K UHD Technology is Texas Instruments’ pixel-shifting technology. It’s to achieve True 4K 8.3 million pixels regardless of the number of native pixels the DMD Chip has. It can not only double 2716 x 1528 pixels (.66” DMD), but also perfectly quadruple 1920 x 1080 pixels (.47” DMD) to make True 4K 8.3 million pixels at a lightning pixel-shifting speed.
BenQ delivers True 4K UHD with 8.3 million distinct pixels, as opposed to 3LCD competitors’ 4K Enhancement producing simply around 4.1 million pixels, and this difference makes the picture quality of W1800i more appealing to enthusiastic movie lovers or big-screen cinematic experience seekers.
W1800 will automatically detect HDR10/HLG and display compatible signals by connecting image source to HDMI-1 or HDMI-2 (HDMI 2.0b/HDCP2.2).
Note: To automatically detect HDR content, please make sure your 4K player is sending a compatible 4K HDR signal to the projector.
To automatically detect HDR content, please make sure your 4K player is sending a compatible 4K HDR signal to the projector.
1. Compatible resolution: 4K x 2K (3840 x 2016 in pixels) at 24/25/30/50/60 (Hz).
2. Compatible HDR signal:
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:4:4 supports up to 8bits
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:2:2 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/60p (60 Hz) 4:2:0 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:4:4 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:2:2 supports up to 12bits
• 4K/24p (24 Hz) 4:2:0 supports up to 12bits
• HDMI Pre 1.4 is NOT compatible with 4K or HDR signal.
• HDMI 1.4 with High-Speed Certification Standard is certified for 4K at 24/30 fps.
• HDMI 2 with High-Speed Certification Standard is certified for 4K at 60 fps.
• HDMI 2.0 a/b with High-Speed Certification Standard is certified for 4K HDR at 60 fps for a great transmission quality. (Recommended)
• HDMI with Premium High-Speed Certification Standard has stricter testing for 4K HDR at 60 fps, and expanded color feature. (Best)
Yes. You can connect W1800 to Switch, PS5, PS4 and Xbox using an HDMI cable.