Premium Lamps Blend Sophisticated Design and Innovative Technology to Provide Sensory-Rich Experiences LAS VEGAS
— 2013 International CES
— Jan. 7, 2013
— BenQ America Corp.
, an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations, announced today that its QisDesign
brand of premium LED lighting fixtures will soon be making its North American debut. Inspired by the world around them, the award-winning LED lamps offer contemporary designs, sensory-rich lighting experiences, and interactive features designed to brighten any home environment.
“BenQ’s new QisDesign premium light fixtures will bring a new level of sophistication to the home LED marketplace," said Lars Yoder, President of BenQ America Corp. “Winners of more than 100 international design awards, the LED lamps blend form and function by combining innovative LED technology with inspired designs. They are made to complement any setting, stimulate the imagination, and provide significant energy savings to users.”
The QisDesign collection offers table, floor, wall, and suspension lamps that mimic the real-life wonder of soaring birds, flamenco dancing, or calm ocean corals. The premium product line includes:
- Aurelia Light: Inspired by the mesmerizing moon jellyfish, the Aurelia Light combines beauty with interactive operation. Featuring a three-way “touch ring” dimmer, the suspension also has a two-way light switch for easy luminosity adjustment.
- Flamenca Light: The Flamenca LED table lamp is an ambient light that captures the playfulness of a flamenco dancer’s twirling skirt. By gently pressing on the metallic-like plate, users can easily switch to a “dancing mode” to create a soft, flowing lighting effect.
- BE Light: With its clever hinge design, the BE Light can be extended or folded to make efficient use of desk or floor space. The LED lamp’s refined metallic finish further gives the light a stylish and sophisticated look.
- Coral Reef Light: Inspired by the calm of coral reefs, the Coral Reef Light is shaped like a petal of organic light. The floor lamp features three overlapping layers that can be activated independently by being swiveled, while the table lamp’s single adjustable layer is initiated by a touch dimmer on the stand.
- Coral Light: To mimic how corals reflect light rays through the sea, the Coral Light creates mesmerizing visual effects on tables, floors, walls, or ceilings. Thanks to a special diffusion technique, the light emitted by LED bulbs is evenly distributed from the edge of each diffuser.
- Seagull Light: The Seagull Light features two knobs on the main body — one on the front for adjusting brightness and one on the back for adjusting lighting angles. The lamp’s “wings” change positions in accordance with the light adjustment to imitate a seagull soaring through the sky.
- Piano Light: The Piano Light allows users to create light as if playing the keys of a piano. This sleek feel coupled with a playable interface brings consumers a unique lighting experience.
- Crystal Light: Designed to amaze with color-changing features, the Crystal Light is composed of various shimmering “crystals” that consumers can assemble into any form they like. A remote control allows for the creation of different lighting effects to fit any mood or setting.
BenQ’s QisDesign LED lighting fixtures are available now at select retailers nationwide. Information on the full line of QisDesign LED Lighting fixtures is available at https://www.QisDesign.com/
. # # # About QisDesign
Established in 2009, QisDesign was created by the internationally acclaimed design teams within the BenQ Group. QisDesign is a premiere lifestyle product design brand that promotes “interactive fun” through the optimal combination of form/design and function/technology. Echoing the eco-design trend, QisDesign combines energy efficient green LED technology and original designs to amaze consumers by providing them with unique sensory-rich experiences that fulfill functionality and inspire emotions. About BenQ Group
The BenQ Group is a $21+ billion powerhouse comprised of 16+ independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 120,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group’s vast resources, broad R&D, and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business, and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life.
The BenQ Group companies are: BenQ Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation (world’s top manufacturer of large-size TFT-LCD panels), Qisda Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corporation, BenQ Materials Corp., BenQ Guru Corp., BenQ Medical Center, BenQ Medical Technology Corp., BriView Co., Ltd., Daxin Materials Corp., Dazzo Technology Corp., Forhouse Corp., Lextar Electronics Corp., Raydium Semiconductor Corp., and Wellypower Corp. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BenQUSA LinkedIn: https://linkd.in/kJdsyC RSS: Feeds Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BenQAmerica YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShopBenQ All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.