No Software Installation and Execution
Mobile Device Wireless Presentation Compatibility
4 Split-Screen Wireless Projection
There's 2 ways to turn on "Split Screen" :
1) Press the "Split Screen Key" on WDC20 Button
2) Click "Split Screen" on the InstaShare app.
You can use "Touch Back" on an interactive flat panel under 2 circumstances:
1) The touch panel of the interactive panel works (USB HID required)
2) Connect Host to the interactive panel with a USB wire (USB Touch port on the interactive panel)
1) "Touch Back" supports multi-touch on Windows only. BenQ recommends using "Touch Back" on Powerpoint (Windows).
2) "Touch Back" supports single-touch on OS only. BenQ recommends using "Touch Back" on Keynote (MacOS).
*actual application will vary per software version