TAIPEI, TAIWAN, May 26nd, 2015 – Demonstrating the progress it has made into the rapidly evolving realm of business solutions, BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations and world leader in professional visual display technology, will proudly announce the official launch of its digitally integrated “smart” solutions tailored to meet the ever increasing demands of businesses in retail and hospitality in particular at Computex Taipei 2015. BenQ’s Smart Shopping Mall of Digital Solutions will be set up at TWTC Exhibition Hall 3 G0435 from June 2nd to 6th for visitors to experience first-hand the inroads BenQ is forging in six key business applications: Smart Retail, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Energy, Smart Schools, Smart Enterprises and Smart Health Care. BenQ has created a range of “smart” solution scenarios to demonstrate how hardware and software products can be extended from consumers to businesses and beyond devices to systems ands solutions.
“BenQ has been perfecting, integrating and expanding its product portfolio since 2008, serving over a thousand international enterprises from all over the world with its extensive capabilities in cross-line integration of hardware and software offerings. This accumulated know-how and experience has earned us the honor of recognition from Carnegie Mellon University for our achievement of the highest technological maturity and strength in the university’s Capability Maturity Model Integration program,” expressed Conway Lee, BenQ President. “It is with great pleasure that I extend my welcome to all visitors to come and experience our Smart Shopping Mall exhibition, where our CMMI5-certified software capabilities have been applied to the most comprehensive range of smart business solutions and displayed with the fulfillment of our corporate vision of Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life.”
BenQ Smart Business Solutions:
The Most Comprehensive One-Stop Shop for Top Products and Services
As a trusted global brand empowered by a large collective of renowned partner companies that actively work together to maximize collaboration synergy with the highest efficiency, BenQ provides a finely honed value chain that provides one-stop solution with highly reliable, energy-efficient and complete product lines, end-to-end services from initial consulting to planning, implementation and technical support, first-class R&D capabilities for seamless software-hardware integration, innovative operations and customizable solutions for various end applications, as well as the best global and local service support for responding promptly to every customer demand. The company has brought together over 30 smart solutions and 10 hardware equipment to better serve businesses of every size in the following six major sectors:
· Smart Retail: Everything you need for one-stop hardware shopping in the retail sector, including POS terminals, hand-held mobile POS, digital signage, projectors and peripherals. Customizable software system solutions are also offered through Smart Retail, such as CMS, Beacon and LBS, to ensure precisely targeted marketing and enable interactive purchasing.
· Smart Manufacturing: BenQ empowers manufacturers with highly integrated services developed with over 30 years of manufacturing management experience in a wide range of industries, offering tightly integrated software-hardware platforms for MES, WMS, AGV and robotic arms with highly effective, energy efficient and automated smart factory solutions.
· Smart Health Care: BenQ brings together extensive clinical resources, professional medical equipment and materials, as well as global design capabilities and software-hardware integration services to deliver patient-oriented health care services, cutting-edge medical technologies and equipment, and personal medical cosmetic products for healthy and quality lives. Smart Health Care solutions include 3D integrated implant services and health management systems.
· Smart School: Combining its expertise as the educational DLP projector leader with the best interactive flat panel display design, BenQ supports today’s interactive classrooms with pre-class learning aids and post-class assessment and reinforcement features completed by teaching and learning history services that leverage big data and a cloud-based platform. With hardware, software, people and data of a classroom seamlessly integrated, a well-rounded approach to education is ensured for the most optimal learning results.
· Smart Enterprise: With CMM15-certified software development capabilities, BenQ has established itself as the number-one e-business solutions provider in Greater China, servicing over 700 well-known customers, including China’s top 100 enterprises. Innovative applications are built on top of the company’s HCM and BPM solutions to improve the four key elements of an enterprise, including people, processes, documents and messages, to create highly organized business flows that enable efficient and smart enterprises.
· Smart Energy: BenQ brings together 17 years of experience in operations management, guaranteeing 15-40% energy savings that translates to hundreds of millions dollars saved on energy bills. BenQ is the only ADR 2.0 Ready-certified technology vendor in Taiwan and the only team with Automated Demand Response (ADR) monitoring capabilities. Smart Energy solutions include HVAC optimization, lighting projects, air compressors, VOC, ADR 2.0 Ready demand response, and energy management.
The Smart Shopping Mall of Digital Solutions Computex Taipei Exhibition:
Experience BenQ’s Retail & Hospitality Business Solutions First Hand
BenQ has implemented a selective range of products, systems and solutions to be exhibited at its Computex booth, themed “the BenQ Smart Shopping Mall ” to address the smart solutions tailored to meet the needs of businesses in retail and hospitality industries. Visitors arriving at the BenQ Smart Shopping Mall will be greeted by a video wall comprised of the company’s PH550 super-narrow bezel digital signage displays in a 3x3 arrangement, showcasing the captivating sight created by BenQ’s X-Sign content management software, which supports multiple content editing, management and real-time image uploading. The public information display area focuses on the potential of BenQ’s award-winning DH550 double-sided display products for the display of real-time energy management information and environmental data. An array of projections are displayed with the PX9710, PU9730 and MX822ST projectors to guide visitors with the view of the booth’s floor plan while exhibiting image warping, interactive projection, and rear projection capabilities. The BenQ Smart Retail solution section is broken into two areas, introducing the IL650 interactive digital signage and live demos of retail solutions such as face recognition, point-of-sale terminals, printing, hand-held mobile POS, targeted marketing, and interactive purchasing, among others.
Moving beyond retail, visitors will discover BenQ’s hospitality solutions, including touch menu tables, mobile POS, and interactive menu displays. The logistics management area will introduce visitors to the company’s range of automated guided vehicle (AGV) products and software solutions, including the shelf management sensor system. The Smart Health Care zone features a health station that monitors blood pressure, blood sugar levels, height, and weight through the use of BenQ medical technologies. Finally, the kid zone shows off the fun side of BenQ’s Smart School solutions with interactive and educational software, apps, and hardware for our youngest users.
For more information on BenQ’s newly integrated business solutions for Smart Retail, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Energy, Smart Schools, Smart Enterprises and Smart Health Care, please visit www.BenQ.com. For more information regarding the Computex Taipei 2015 exhibition, please visit https://www.computextaipei.com.tw/.