Las Vegas, NV (Jan 6, 2005) - BenQ, a leading manufacturer of digital lifestyle devices, today unveiled a new line-up of products that combine elements of style with technology and leads the charge to “enhancing enjoyment in a connected world.” At the 2005 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), January 6-9, 2005 in Las Vegas, BenQ will highlight the newest products that connect lifestyles, devices and people.
For BenQ, the focal point in 2005 will be to embrace lifestyle devices that enhance enjoyment, but also connect worlds through various product innovations. From smart phones and wireless digital projectors to a new line of LCD televisions and DVD recorders, the latest products from BenQ work seamlessly together. BenQ believes in delivering products that can be shared and integrated into various lifestyle devices to create a single, unified electronic environment.
BenQ’s vision is to make the convergence of technology and entertainment a reality. From sharing movies, music or photos on a PC or home audio/video system to using Bluetooth and memory card technology to connect electronic devices, BenQ products have been designed to enhance enjoyment and share information with anyone, anywhere, at anytime.
New Product Highlights:
- Senseye® Technology – BenQ will be introducing products with its proprietary “Senseye” digital enhancement technology that automatically and dynamically improves image quality, adjusts brightness and darkness levels, performs color-mapping procedures, and reduces jagged edges on images.
- LCD TVs – BenQ is strengthening its position as one of the largest manufacturers of LCD panels by unveiling a new line of LCD TVs. From the space-saving 20-inch model to a home theater enthusiast’s dream screen of 46-inches, BenQ’s latest line of LCD TVs offer a variety of choices, sizes and options.
- LCD Monitors – BenQ is bringing new LCD monitors to its extensive award-winning line-up. BenQ’s LCD monitors combine the best in style and feature set with their innovative designs and latest technological advances.
- Digital Projectors – BenQ continues to enhance its digital projector line with new home theater and data projectors that are light, bright and provide amazing picture quality. Utilizing its proprietary video-processing technology to support the latest DDR DLPÔ chipsets from Texas Instruments, BenQ’s digital projectors help ensure that images won’t fade or degrade over time.
- DVD Recorders – To help users share digital content throughout the home, BenQ is utilizing its expertise in optical storage technology by introducing a new line of DVD recorders. These new DVD Recorders have DVD+RW/+R recording capabilities and are capable of dubbing up to 15X from a PC to DVD.
- Joybee – The Joybee line of digital audio players continues to grow with the addition of new models. With stylish designs and distinctive features, the Joybee series delivers high-quality digital music in fashionable packaging.
- Digital Cameras – BenQ’s digital camera line encompasses style and performance to fit a user’s unique lifestyle. These new cameras offer distinct features such as touch-screens, large-sized LCD screens and even handwriting functions.
- Optical Storage – As one of the first manufacturers to deliver 16X DVD+R drives, BenQ will showcase the latest models that continue to set the standard for the best in technological advancement.
- Keyboards / Mice –BenQ’s line of high-performance and stylish keyboards and mice are changing the desktop landscape by offering a modern twist to the workspace. With bold designs that combine elements of wireless and Bluetooth-enabled technologies, the professional and home PC environment will never be the same.
- Joybook – BenQ is redefining the notebook category with the Joybook series. It offers sleek modern designs with super-wide screens that allow it to stand out from the crowd.