Starting on Aug. 28, 2023 at 12:01 AM Central Standard Time (CST) until Sep. 30, 2023, at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time (CST), Participants (“You or “Your” as applicable) may enroll in the BenQ Best Monitor for Mac Color IQ Test (“Event”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You are eligible to win prizes even if You have not purchased any BenQ product. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
1. Log in or register to Your BenQ account, submit Your answers and all additional required information to become eligible for the reward, as follows.
2. Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await BenQ review of your submission. If BenQ determines You meet all eligibility criteria, then you are entitled to the reward as further described below.
1. Event is only available to legal residents with a valid and corresponding physical address in the United States of America. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and family members of employees of BenQ America Corp. and their affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Event.
2. BenQ will review all Entries based on the eligibility criteria set forth herein to select reward recipients on Oct. 10, 2023 via random drawing. A total of fifty-two (52) winners (corresponding to the prizes listed below) will be selected and the odds of winning are contingent upon the number of valid entries received. BenQ will send email notifications to each reward recipient to verify delivery or eligibility information by Oct 31, 2023. In order to claim a prize, the potential winner will be required, in BenQ’s sole discretion, to submit a copy of a valid identification card and to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility and/or liability and publicity release which must be signed and returned to BenQ. If a reward recipient does not respond to the email within five (5) business days or does not provide us with the required delivery and verification information, the reward shall be deemed forfeited and a new, randomly selected winner will be chosen.
3. Reward item (“prize”):
1st Prize : one (1) BenQ PD3220U ($1,099.99 value)
2nd Prize: one (1) Mac mini ($599.00 value)
3rd Prize: fifty (50) Amazon eGift Cards ($20 value per card per winner)
If for some reason the displayed prizes are not available, then a prize item of equivalent value shall be provided. Limit one (1) prize per person.
4. Prizes cannot be exchanged with cash, under any circumstances. If the cost of the prize goes down during the running of the Event, the company cannot be held responsible for the same. The prize will be delivered via courier or email as applicable, within 21 business days of the winners being chosen and verified.
5. All other levies/taxes & requirements will be borne by the winner, in case they are applicable.
6. Only one entry is allowed per person and one entry per address (no P.O. boxes will be accepted). Duplicate or multiple entries will automatically disqualify an entrant. Prizes will only be shipped to a physical address in the United States, and P.O. boxes do not qualify. Noncompliance with the time limitations and/or any other term or condition contained herein or the return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternative winner being selected by a random drawing.
7. For the winners’ names, send an email with the subject line “BenQ Best Monitor for Mac Color IQ Test Event" to Gwen.Ho@BenQ.com. Requests for winners’ names must be received by December 8, 2023.
8. BenQ retains the right to make adjustments to these terms without prior notice, subject to directions from a regulatory authority. BenQ may, at its discretion, disqualify participants who do not meet or violate these Terms and Conditions. If in BenQ’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Event, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Event, BenQ reserves the right to terminate the Event and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible entries received as of the end of the entry period. The Event may be terminated prior to the start date, in which case a notice will be posted on the BenQ website.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
1. The information You have provided is accurate and true;
2. You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under these Terms and Conditions;
3. You have complied with all applicable laws when enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BenQ, its affiliates, successors, assignees, directors, and agents from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, and undertakings in these Terms and Conditions, and each participant agrees, without limitation, to release and hold harmless BenQ, its affiliates, licensees, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind in connection with this Event or acceptance and use of a prize won.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that as a condition for any recipient to be awarded a Prize in connection with the Event, such recipient hereby grants BenQ the right to use the recipient’s personal information and the recipient’s name, image, and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation (Tennessee residents excepted and any other jurisdictions where prohibited), unless prohibited by law.
1. to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a Participant has fulfilled Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purposes and without limiting any other terms, BenQ may disqualify Participants if a) Event enrolment or Product registration is incomplete, b) Event eligibility requirements such as applicable Product line or regional restrictions are not met, c) the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void, d) automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment, e) the Participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event or f) criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed in the process of enrolling in this Event.
2. to replace the Prize with items of similar value without prior notice; No substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalents are allowed in the Event, except by BenQ, which reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an item or service of comparable or greater value.
3. to vary, delete, or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
BenQ is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the Prize and uses thereof. Reward recipient shall not make any claims against BenQ.
BenQ disclaims all liability for any delays, loss, or failure in the delivery of the reward notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such an eventuality, the reward recipient unconditionally waives his/her right to the Prize and any associated compensation.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, BENQ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
Governing Law: this Agreement and any remedies related hereto will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding any conflicts of legal provisions. The parties hereby expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Orange County, California for any dispute arising from this Agreement and affirmatively waive any and all objections of venue and in-person jurisdiction over it by said courts as well as any entitlement to any other laws. The prevailing party shall be entitled to receive its reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection with such proceedings or arbitration, in addition to any other relief it may be awarded.
Sponsor of the Program: BenQ America Corp. (“BenQ”)